PDA

View Full Version : Problems in AC3 multiplayer after the latest patch for Uplay.

Saurabh001
04-24-2015, 08:14 PM
So, we admire you Ubisoft for giving attention to Uplay.

But at least could you guys please check the patch you are releasing, the latest patch of Uplay (April Release 2) has broke the whole AC3 Multiplayer. The issues are not so small either which can be tolerated and let us play the game in the broken way.

So the following are the issues we are currently facing with your Uplay.

1. AC3 Multiplayer is crashing after the end of every multiplayer session.

2. No friends/ friends list in game (in multiplayer).

3. Uplay shows players online while they are playing something on Uplay, it is supposed to show that the player is currently in this game.

4. Random "New Chat Message" at the start up of games every time, its like a ghost message we cant find it at all who sent it.

This are the issues most of the PC multiplayer community is facing so far, and on behalf of all ACMP3 players, i would like to say, get it fixed as soon as possible.

Psychomummy
04-25-2015, 10:52 PM
I'm experiecne the same issue in ac3 multiplayer. This buggs me the most, at the end of each session i get the error: AC3 has soped working. I hoped that by reinstalling uplay app would solve the problem, but it didn't, Ubisoft, please do something about it soon.

Mr.Clock-.-
04-26-2015, 10:39 PM
I have the same problems, game crashes after every session.

JWRK
04-27-2015, 01:02 PM
Same, and also when changing a piece of equipment.

I opened a ticket.