PDA

View Full Version : Dearest Ubisoft, do tell us, are the Chronicles games going to be added to Initiates?

Sorrosyss
04-22-2015, 01:00 PM
Inquiring initiate minds wish to know, as currently I cannot see China on there. :(

The lore and forums also seem to have gone missing. ;)

wvstolzing
04-22-2015, 03:38 PM
I logged in just now to check whether my profile was fixed -- just to see that it was further borked.

SirTortman
04-23-2015, 02:18 PM
I am also hoping they get added. Initiates is the biggest thing keeping me in the series

bitebug2003
04-23-2015, 02:23 PM
I am also hoping they get added. Initiates is the biggest thing keeping me in the series

Tell me you ARE joking right?? http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/Bitebug2003/indiff_zps7549f5a4.gif

ERICATHERINE
04-24-2015, 12:52 PM
Tell me you ARE joking right?? http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/Bitebug2003/indiff_zps7549f5a4.gif

It's also my case. I adore acinitiates.com (even if I admit it was way better before the form change). :cool:

D.I.D.
04-24-2015, 01:42 PM
It's also my case. I adore acinitiates.com (even if I admit it was way better before the form change). :cool:

But... the biggest thing keeping you in the series, though? Like, if they shut down Initiates, you probably wouldn't buy any more AC games?

pirate1802
04-25-2015, 06:31 AM
mayrice would be pulling her hair out at this moment. :p

ERICATHERINE
04-25-2015, 07:31 PM
But... the biggest thing keeping you in the series, though? Like, if they shut down Initiates, you probably wouldn't buy any more AC games?

I like every ac games, so yes, it (at least) was the biggest thing keeping me in the series, but since I like every ac games, I would continu with this serie, even if I would be frustrated about the closing of the site. ^-^

Xstantin
04-26-2015, 01:37 AM
mayrice would be pulling her hair out at this moment. :p

Initiates! *Shakes fist*

Sorrosyss
04-26-2015, 07:13 PM
I like every ac games, so yes, it (at least) was the biggest thing keeping me in the series, but since I like every ac games, I would continu with this serie, even if I would be frustrated about the closing of the site. ^-^

Although I miss the lore and forums, I still enjoy replaying the games to try and increase my XP breakdown. It kills time until the next game anyway! In that regard, I do find it useful, and adds replay value to the old games. I think Ubisoft would be mad to get rid of it, so hopefully this is just an oversight and will be integrated soon.

ERICATHERINE
04-27-2015, 02:35 AM
Although I miss the lore and forums, I still enjoy replaying the games to try and increase my XP breakdown. It kills time until the next game anyway! In that regard, I do find it useful, and adds replay value to the old games. I think Ubisoft would be mad to get rid of it, so hopefully this is just an oversight and will be integrated soon.

I'm always so happy, when my initiate level go up. I'm level 22 right now, with no xp missing and only 500 xp too much, but I admit that without these xp too much, I would be level 21. ^-^

SquareToShoot
04-27-2015, 01:12 PM
Damn spam