PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] ACC:China - Anyone sussed out The Completionist?

Tecstar70
04-22-2015, 11:00 AM
So this achievement says "Achieve the highest score and fastest time in each memory."

Measured against what/who? Has anyone discovered this yet?

EDIT: Someone who has got it has said that you must complete each sequence with best score ( secondary missions finished, all section with gold shadow ) and gold runner in 3 escape sequences.

So I assume that means you have to achieve maximum score on a level and also complete the level within a set time, not necessarily on the same run through.

bitebug2003
04-22-2015, 01:19 PM
Spoiler tags for still apply either in the thread title, in the post or in both.

Barrndawg
04-22-2015, 06:27 PM
I'm sorry to anyone who likes this, but this game is so frustrating. It took me 6 tries alone in the first memory to finally get the stupid max level. Who's idea was this anyway? And who thought it was a good idea?!?

Tecstar70
04-23-2015, 04:07 PM
Apologies for leaving out the spoiler tags! Here is what you need to do to get this achievement:

At the end of a Sequence when your statistics come up the highest possible score is shown at the top. To get the maximum score you must complete every section with a gold Shadow and you will also need to complete the side objective. This means that you must only kill enemies that are objective based.

There are two levels that are time based, and so you must beat the best time on those levels rather than get the highest score.