PDA

View Full Version : [Ubisoft_Account] Assassin's Creed Network & Initiates

jimmywsjensen
04-22-2015, 04:36 AM
I never really found the community based website "Assassin's Creed Network" to display my gameplay information correctly and now it seems to be the same with "Initiates". What is the point of having said websites if it's not working correctly? Is this common or am I the only one having issues?

I have done everything there is to be done, achieved every achievement in the games up to Assassin's Creed III which I'm currently playing. My problem is with the "Network" is that only Assassin's Creed II display my information correctly. For Brotherhood it seems to have deleted my gameplay information completely and only half of the achievements is displayed. Revelations is missing some information regarding to my gameplay stats. Now of course it shows up incorrectly on the "Initiates" site as well. From here it shows 100% sync in my games except Brotherhood but shows story as started?

I like the idea of having said websites but damn if something just can work?

Since Ubisoft is the one having our saved games in their clouds we don't have much control over it, so is there really anything I can do to make it display correctly?

A.M.R.
04-24-2015, 10:11 AM
For Initiates it's common, my problem with it: it shows all stories as STARTED though I already finished them.
As for Network I just checked and it shows all states for the 4 games correct, no problem for me there

As for this kind of problem I have another problem: in the multiplayer of Revelations, III & IV Black Flag the states of AC Legacy are always dashes - I don't know why they are not showing my rank or level in previous games