PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China (Crashes on new game!)

Gideono
04-22-2015, 12:49 AM
Hey, any help on this issue would be awesome.

I downloaded the game on uplay and when everything was going fine, but when i tried to start a new game the game crashes and gives me
"accgame-win32-shipping.exe has stopped working"

http://tinypic.com/r/301es7k/8

Just got home hyped to give this ago, then this happens. Any help please?

gustavoberger
04-22-2015, 01:22 AM

I downloaded the game on uplay and when everything was going fine, but when i tried to start a new game the game crashes and gives me

Same problem here, also, during the error, my GPU fan goes crazy and loud.

Sekuiya.
04-22-2015, 01:25 AM
Same here. I open the game, a white window appears for like 10 seconds and then get a "accgame-win32-shipping.exe has stopped working" error.
There's no clue as to what might be causing the problem. *sigh* How can someone even troubleshoot this...

Gideono
04-22-2015, 01:30 AM
Good to know I'm not the only one stuck with this. Hope we get a solution.

Stormer65013
04-22-2015, 02:46 AM
I looked forward to play this game, but it still keeps crashing.

Glad to know there's someone that have the same problems.

...And I though UBI would learn their lessons from the Unity-disaster.

Gideono
04-22-2015, 12:20 PM
No fixes yet? Really want to play this :(

asherlock139
04-22-2015, 03:31 PM
I really hope someone can fix this problem... I really want to try this game out...

Xx_The_Fonz_xX
04-22-2015, 03:41 PM
I've got the same problem. Updated all drivers, but that wasn't the solution. On my other PC it did install and I can play...

On my laptop it doesn't. At the first install my virusscan did put the lauchhelpfile in quarentine. After shutting down anti-virus and firewall It diddn't worked either.

I did the uninstall and made a clean installation after downloading the game again. It didn't work. I have unity and rogue on this laptop running, so it cant be the recuirements...
I made this morning an official topic/question at the FAQ, sent some info in a txt and am still waiting for a reply.

Thx UBI, please come with a solution!!!

Avenger921
04-22-2015, 04:26 PM
i have the same problem aswell, running it from a laptop, i was really looking forward to playing this game... Please give us any update about this problem ???

Mr_Shade
04-22-2015, 04:48 PM
Hi Guys,

Please try to verify your game files in Uplay [or in steam if you use that]

If you are all on Laptops - as per the system requirements, they are not supported - so while some may work, it's not guaranteed.

If you do meet the requirements and still have issues, please do contact support and they will help troubleshoot!

Xx_The_Fonz_xX
04-22-2015, 09:01 PM
Hi Guys,

Please try to verify your game files in Uplay [or in steam if you use that]

If you are all on Laptops - as per the system requirements, they are not supported - so while some may work, it's not guaranteed.

If you do meet the requirements and still have issues, please do contact support and they will help troubleshoot!

Lol, I do meet requirements, laptop and drivers (including nvidea geforce-updates) are up to date, did contact support, did send a file with all the info. I still haven't got an answer...

And yes, did close anti-virus and firewall, did verify gamefiles, did uninstall and downloaded the game again for a clean installation... Still have the problem.

Is there a .dll missing, is it because of 32 on a 64 pc? What's the problem, It can't be that hard to solve. Give some info on the site or reply at my supportquestion....

Slimkirby123
04-23-2015, 01:03 AM
It won't work for me either. And I just bought it today. :L
I'm on a desktop computer and it won't open, there's just a really small tab that comes up and crashes a minute later.

Stormer65013
04-23-2015, 12:05 PM
I verified the local files THREE times, re-installed it THREE times, and even tried it on my desktop.

Nope, ain't nothing changed

God damnit..

Mr_Shade
04-23-2015, 12:08 PM
Lol, I do meet requirements, laptop and drivers (including nvidea geforce-updates) are up to date, did contact support, did send a file with all the info. I still haven't got an answer...

I'm sure support will contact you as soon as possible.

I do have to again point out that Laptops are not supported though, they can sometimes be OK, however they can be tricky with some games, so that maybe the underlying issue, however Support will try to get things working if they can :).

For everyone else, please do open a ticket with support and work with them to resolve the issue you are having.

www.support.ubi.com

linxuhao
04-23-2015, 01:01 PM
I'm sure support will contact you as soon as possible.

I do have to again point out that Laptops are not supported though, they can sometimes be OK, however they can be tricky with some games, so that maybe the underlying issue, however Support will try to get things working if they can :).

For everyone else, please do open a ticket with support and work with them to resolve the issue you are having.

www.support.ubi.com

Euh i had the same crashon my laptop with 2 graphic cartes , then i noticed that the Nvidia control panel set the Intel GPU as default for the game which is not supported by the game.

So to solve the probleme , you just need to set your "true" graphic carte for the game client instead of the "wrong" graphic carte set as default by Nvidia.

guest-QVlWBGBN
04-25-2015, 12:15 PM

Visite here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZMxqa4sArU&feature=youtu.be

hope this helps you! :D

blackmailer254
05-12-2015, 12:23 PM
Visite here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZMxqa4sArU&feature=youtu.be

hope this helps you! :D

that is did NOT help me like others. i bought this silly game about 1 month ago and i still NOT played ! because of the STOP WORKING error.

and no one cares about the players that who bough this game as well...

I will never buy a game from ubisoft again. i bet cracked one works better than original game... :mad::mad::mad::mad: