PDA

View Full Version : And the other 3 club competition items?

nepoznatiqt
04-20-2015, 05:49 PM
Ok, in this week's Club Competition description, that was said:

"We've saved the most bizarre Club Competition for last: the Napoleonic Hood."

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/news/152-197162-16/club-competition-april-20

If this is the case what is the way to get the last 3 Club Competition items which are locked?

1. Officers's Bardiche
2. Legendary Napoleonic Coat
3. Legendary Napoleonic Bracers

Are they going to be a DLC or will they unlock after the end of the competition?

If they are to be a DLC, make sure to include the Fleur-De-Lys sword, as well, because it is quite annoying that it stays there locked, and no way to get it. And also be sure to give them a fair price like 1 EUR or something similar.

strigoi1958
04-20-2015, 05:56 PM
I do not think they mean there are no more competitions after this week for the napoleonic hood... ( I assume the competitions will carry on for people who have only just bought the game and need to earn them..)

In fact, the way it is worded even suggests that this is the last bizarre way to do the competition... rather than the last competition and it happens to be bizarre... I think the competitions will continue for quite a while... I may be wrong but that's what I think.:)

nepoznatiqt
04-20-2015, 06:05 PM
That was what I thought at first but as you can see all the other competitions had "Next week ... coming soon", and this is the only one that doesn't have such an announcement.

rickroll2019
04-20-2015, 07:44 PM
looks like this weeks CC is going to be messed up too. in game it says that the Legendary Napoleonic Coat will unlock for finishing first, not the hood as mention here
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/news/152-197162-16/club-competition-april-20

DarkAC
04-20-2015, 08:45 PM
Hi,

(PC version)

in Assassin's Creed Unity, If you are active, I'm looking for players into my clan [OUaT]

Thanks

strigoi1958
04-23-2015, 08:47 AM
I guess it is possible that this week may be the last competition.... In ALL previous competitions... Ubi always posts a message about the competition the following week... stating the reward and what we need to do.... but this week... there is no message about next weeks competition.