PDA

View Full Version : Bugs in Finnish campaign?

Flakwalker
01-05-2004, 02:43 PM
I start a campaign in the Finnish side, when I generate it on the LeLv 34 using a Buffalo I got a mission on where two planes (me included) had to face 3 P-8, altough I manage to shot down 2 with the help of my teammate when landing heavly damaged the message "mission complete" didn´t apear and no apply button when quit. I tought that was an error so I generate it again this time 4 Buffallos againt 3 P-8 at night but same as above when quit. So I generate it again and this time was 4 Buffalos againt 1 Mig-3, 2 I-16 and 3 DB-3, I manage to shot down 2 DB-3 when landing no "mission complete" message but I don´t know for what when quit the apply button apear.
On this campaign, the airport assigned have G.50 with German insignia parked there also the ground tower speak in german.
The crew in the Blenheim are skinned as Russians.
Sometimes in the mission loading screen apear a La-7 instead of the Buffalo.
About the planes available Finland also used the normal G-6 acording to the book Finnish Aces WW2.
Just a question: there is a way to change the "duck" emblem in aircraft? the actual one is too "pixeled"

Regards,

[This message was edited by Flakwalker on Mon January 05 2004 at 01:54 PM.]

Flakwalker
01-05-2004, 02:43 PM
I start a campaign in the Finnish side, when I generate it on the LeLv 34 using a Buffalo I got a mission on where two planes (me included) had to face 3 P-8, altough I manage to shot down 2 with the help of my teammate when landing heavly damaged the message "mission complete" didn´t apear and no apply button when quit. I tought that was an error so I generate it again this time 4 Buffallos againt 3 P-8 at night but same as above when quit. So I generate it again and this time was 4 Buffalos againt 1 Mig-3, 2 I-16 and 3 DB-3, I manage to shot down 2 DB-3 when landing no "mission complete" message but I don´t know for what when quit the apply button apear.
On this campaign, the airport assigned have G.50 with German insignia parked there also the ground tower speak in german.
The crew in the Blenheim are skinned as Russians.
Sometimes in the mission loading screen apear a La-7 instead of the Buffalo.
About the planes available Finland also used the normal G-6 acording to the book Finnish Aces WW2.
Just a question: there is a way to change the "duck" emblem in aircraft? the actual one is too "pixeled"

Regards,

[This message was edited by Flakwalker on Mon January 05 2004 at 01:54 PM.]