PDA

View Full Version : Unity Crashes After Patch 5 Was Installed (PC)

AdamAbdurahman
04-19-2015, 07:55 AM
After I installed patch 5 on my PC, the game opened like normal to the start menu. Once I press start, however, the game proceeds to freeze at which point I am forced to use the task manager to escape to my home screen. I have ensured that all my drivers are up to date and my PC definitely meets the minimum required specifications to run this game effectively. The game was working perfectly fine on the original, unpatched version. In fact, I had already finished the game on this version before deciding to patch the minor glitches that were present (such as falling through the floor during gameplay). If anyone has a legitimate solution (or if Ubisoft could decide to stop inconveniencing its customers), I would greatly appreciate it.

Repl0id
04-19-2015, 03:14 PM
The game still broken bro, unfortunately all we can do is to pray that one day ubisoft will fix this piece of crap.

ST1NGG
04-25-2015, 07:01 PM
your not the only one i also am having loads of trouble im stuck on quest 12.2 and every time i get close to the end of compleating the quest of planting the list of names and going back to help red head it locks up saying my radion r9 200 locked up