PDA

View Full Version : ZephyrRising now recruiting for XB1

ZephyrElite
04-19-2015, 01:48 AM
Zephyr Rising are going to be a new powerhouse force on Tom Clancy's The Division. We will need members of decent skill and of peak charisma to join our force.

Do you want to play with likeminded gamers? Do you want to play in a fun and carefree enviroment? Look no further as Zephyr Rising are now recruiting.

We will carefully organize this force into seperate units, or divisions (40 Players) which are sub divided into two platoons (20 players). Each platoon will have 5 squads of 4.

Division Leader = One Brigadier
Platoon Leader = Two Lieutenants
Squad Leader = One Sergeant

We plan for more ranks and a higher command system once we involve players like you within our force.

So what do you need to join?
A headset
An xbox
Good communicational skills

With Zephyr Rising I plan to dominate other users of the game and present a challenge to our members and give all members an incentive to win and triumph in the glorious name of Zephyr. We will be looking for someone who is creative enough to bring to life an emblem and someone charismatic enough to record gameplays of this hyped up game.

Currently we are EU only but are looking for an American player to assume command of our soon to be US division.

Remember to adapt and overcome

-Zephyr JBR

Zephyr3575
04-19-2015, 10:28 PM
Hey I am looking for a group to join, so I can have people to play with when this comes out. I have a mic, just got to find it. If interested, message me on Xbox. My gamertag is Zephyr Blaze

thebomberman70
11-30-2015, 06:26 PM
im lookingfor a guild to join my gamertag is thebomberman70

ArcPuddle
12-07-2015, 02:32 AM
I'm super excited for this to come out. I'm just looking for a group of people to play it with me. GT is ArcPuddle

ATEFDGAM3R
12-07-2015, 11:04 PM
Can i join ?