PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Rogue - some questions (probably contain spoilers)

yoavital98
04-16-2015, 09:33 PM
Ok guys and girls (if exist) I have some questions following the Rogue game.
First I must say that in my opinion Assassin's Creed Rogue is the best game in the series, great gameplay, the story was fantastic (also in the present day in the end a bit), never boring (even though I did all the collectibles to the 100%) and a very nice compensation after Unity :P Bravo Ubisoft :D

So! To the questions:
1. At the present time, I am in a first person position as someone I think called "‫Abstergo research analyst". So, is he (me) the same person as in Black-Flag? Or maybe the same as Unity? Or everytime I'm a different self man?

2. The map of the precursor sites, the map from the scene with Benjamin Franklin and his electric method to activate it. The 3D map really look the same as the map in the end of Assassin's Creed 1. Is it the same map? (and it reminds me the codex map from Assassin's Creed 2. Is it the same map of Rogue's / 1's?)

3. In the past I got mad because I didn't know how Connor's Story ends :p but now, is there any records or something to see about the future life of Shay Cormac?

Sad that Shay doesn't mantioned in Assassin's Creed 3 nor in "Assassin's Creed: Forsaken" book (as I've heard)' probably ubisoft thought about him after.

Still, an awesome game.

Sorry for writing lots of very very interesting stuff, sorry for bad english maybe (Israeli, don't hate me) and thank you for the answering :D

Locopells
04-17-2015, 09:55 AM
1: Different, I think.

2: Not the same map no, AC1 was POE locations, ACRo was Earthquake Prevention locations. However, they both come from the same source (precursor knowledge), so they're bound to look similar.

3: Not that I've seen, yet.

We don't know that Shay wasn't mention, as we don't the history of the Assassin vs Templar war, as told to Connor. Forsaken's rather more an oversight though...

And your English is fine!

yoavital98
04-17-2015, 04:56 PM
Pretty weird that you play as different "yourself" in the same place. And if so, what happend to "yourself" in the end of Black-Flag? :eek:
Probably shot me the bastards.

Haha thank you :D

Locopells
04-17-2015, 06:25 PM
It's not impossible that it's the same 'you' but I get the impression it's meant to be a different one, from the way the stories pan out.

And welcome!