PDA

View Full Version : Help ME with AC UNITY

ragetare
04-16-2015, 01:32 PM
Please-Who can capture a video of ac unity gameplay and upload to a site? i want to see the quality as close to the source as possible.On youtube is too blurry. If you can i would like to 1366x768 resolution and low-high settings.Thank you a lot friends.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

strigoi1958
04-16-2015, 06:10 PM
hd quality on youtube is very good... but I am assuming you are using a laptop... if you are thinking of buying Unity to run on a laptop I would advise against that... laptops are not officially supported and even high end "gaming" laptops are not really gaming machines. I may be wrong but 1366x768 suggests you do not have a good laptop

Try finding a twitch feed and that may help you a bit more...

or this is very close to how it might be on a laptop https://youtu.be/pRA8vphQfbQ

Frag_Maniac
04-16-2015, 08:55 PM
Unity is NOT a good game to do this with because as the YT vid uploader said, the game doesn't scale well at all for lower settings used on lower spec.

And that's aside from the fact that YT also will not do justice at all to vids captured on low spec rigs.

It's takes very high end spec to yield really good high res YT results, or tricks.

One trick I've discovered for instance is if there's a game you can manage to play at decent settings at 1080p, after capturing it you can encode it with a slight resize to 2048x1152, and YT will use a higher bitrate to convert it.

strigoi1958
04-16-2015, 09:02 PM
Thanks Frag... that is probably the most important thing (I forgot that... good job you're here) yes as Frag pointed out lowering the resolution allows some people to play but the quality is affected...