PDA

View Full Version : Version 3.2.1 Glitches

idonkeypunchyou
04-15-2015, 05:55 PM
I just updated to version 3.2.1 today and now the app crashes before I can even open it. Anyone else having this issue? I don't want to uninstall and reinstall due to the fact that a lot of people are losing their game progress. (I'm using the latest version of iOS.)

marchoile
04-15-2015, 06:43 PM
I just updated to version 3.2.1 today and now the app crashes before I can even open it. Anyone else having this issue? I don't want to uninstall and reinstall due to the fact that a lot of people are losing their game progress. (I'm using the latest version of iOS.)

I have done the same, just updated and now it crashes on opening. Hoping for a quick response to this issue as don't want to reinstall either.

pk217doc
04-15-2015, 08:27 PM
I have done the same, just updated and now it crashes on opening. Hoping for a quick response to this issue as don't want to reinstall either.

I'm having the same issue. Trying to finish 3 Showdowns on top of it all...

EDIT: Kept trying and it finally loaded. Probably happened on the 15th - 20th attempt.

mccrackenryan
04-15-2015, 11:19 PM
same problem, multiple restarts, turning airplane mode on and off. Nothing works.

shfing
04-16-2015, 12:49 AM
Same problem here with an iPad 2 and latest iOS.

Just tried installing it on my iPhone 5 and it works fine but won't let me load my save file from the server. So, I too am concerned about reinstalling and losing all data.

Edit: Uplay is now showing game progress of 0% so if I reinstall I'm pretty sure I will lose all progress.

powderj22
04-16-2015, 01:30 AM
I'm having the same issue. Trying to finish 3 Showdowns on top of it all...

EDIT: Kept trying and it finally loaded. Probably happened on the 15th - 20th attempt.

Same problem here. After about fifteen attempts of restarting and shutting down the app it finally loaded. One odd issue is that the "soldier" outfit bundle finally showed up. It was never offered during the initial PVP season.

shfing
04-16-2015, 01:57 AM
Ok, I finally got in after restarting around 100-150 times (sad I know). Hopefully, it doesn't rash as often as it used to forcing me to do this every time.