PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity Collectibles

pmorales50
04-13-2015, 04:12 PM
I dont know if this is the place to post this but I would like to make a suggestion and/or observation. I am an Assassins Creed fan and I do buy collectibles such as figures etc. One of the things I like the most are steelbooks. I collect them for some movie genres etc. Now just to mention I am strictly a PC player. Now I have collected most of the steelbooks for all the Assassin games but when it came to AC Unity and Rogue I was so disappointed. Now Unity had some nice steelbooks but none of them where made to hold the PC game. The PC game comes with 5 cds for the install but all the steelbooks from my research only hold 1 or 2 CDs. This is not right for us collectors.AC 3 came with 3 cds for install and I found a steelbook that holds the 3. AC rogue didnt even have a steelbook just a cardboard box collectible. I am just expressing my love for this game and hopefully future Assassins Creed games will not make this mistake. Has anyone else experienced this. I there anyone with information that could help. Thank You to all who respond to this.

jailbird_joey
11-05-2015, 07:58 PM
Sad to see more posts like mine - with no response from anyone --

why did UBI sell a useless collectable steelbook? -- And then ignore all questions about it?

because they might actually have to fix it then?

all a bit disappointing and puts me off there other offers --

the hip flask in Syndicate will probably be for display only, not use...and you find out after you buy it :)

Jessigirl2013
11-11-2015, 12:31 PM
I agree it is odd logic.
Then again.. don't the disks on PC become redundant when you install. Unless you need to reinstall and your internet is bad.

Is there no way to get them to fit in?