PDA

View Full Version : Uplay not connecting

LKTRDG
04-13-2015, 11:07 AM
Hello. I am an iOS user. I just changed my UPlay password over their website. Now Trials Frontier won't connect to UPlay. It also won't prompt me to type in the new password. I got showdowns on the clock! ;-) Please help!

Playyar--32
04-17-2015, 02:45 PM
Kinda have the same problem, well I can enter my username/password but once done, it says can't connect to the server, retry later something.
Also don't reinstall cause like me since it doesn't connect to the server, you won't be prompted to recover your save.

I'm not sure if this is in their hand since most part of the people don't have problems...

Playyar--32
04-17-2015, 03:36 PM
Kinda have the same problem, well I can enter my username/password but once done, it says can't connect to the server, retry later something.
Also don't reinstall cause like me since it doesn't connect to the server, you won't be prompted to recover your save.

I'm not sure if this is in their hand since most part of the people don't have problems...

Edit : the issue is on their hand, I retried a couple of time to uninstall and try to get a connection with server, got back my save, game updated and its fine now