PDA

View Full Version : Armour combo...

Markaccus
04-13-2015, 10:32 AM
Just wondering if anyone has stumbled upon the "best" combination of clothing items. By this i mean a combo that gives the strongest balance of stealth, range and melee. I know that just about every item increases your hit points.

straty88
04-13-2015, 01:48 PM
Just by having a quick look (Note I may have something that is unlocked via club comps)

Head: Legendary Military Hood (Half stealth and a bit of range)
Chest: Legendary Sans-Culottes coat (All the stealth)
Forearms: Legendary prowler bracers (Medium Melee, Little bit of health, ranged and a bit of stealth)
Waist: Legendary Brigand Belt (All the Ranged)
Legs: Legendary Brigand Breeches (Half Stealth and Health)

No real way to get a lot of melee points. Only way to get less extras for the forearms is to use the Bracers of the raiders. Probably better combos but there's a start.

p.s it's fugly to say the least. No real need to go for anything because of it's stat benefits, unless you need more phantom blades or poison gas etc.

Markaccus
04-13-2015, 01:57 PM
Just by having a quick look (Note I may have something that is unlocked via club comps)

Head: Legendary Military Hood (Half stealth and a bit of range)
Chest: Legendary Sans-Culottes coat (All the stealth)
Forearms: Legendary prowler bracers (Medium Melee, Little bit of health, ranged and a bit of stealth)
Waist: Legendary Brigand Belt (All the Ranged)
Legs: Legendary Brigand Breeches (Half Stealth and Health)

No real way to get a lot of melee points. Only way to get less extras for the forearms is to use the Bracers of the raiders. Probably better combos but there's a start.

p.s it's fugly to say the least. No real need to go for anything because of it's stat benefits, unless you need more phantom blades or poison gas etc.

Cheers. I think i had decided on the same bracers as you suggest but was unsure on the rest. I get round the fugly situation by using one of the outfit skins. Just unlocked the medieval one through the nostradamus stuff, which hides the horrific clashing of certain combos :D

straty88
04-13-2015, 02:01 PM
Cheers. I think i had decided on the same bracers as you suggest but was unsure on the rest. I get round the fugly situation by using one of the outfit skins. Just unlocked the medieval one through the nostradamus stuff, which hides the horrific clashing of certain combos :D

Oh yeah, forgot you could get around that. :D

Shahkulu101
04-13-2015, 02:04 PM
One thing that irked me a little about customization is that the highest rated gear was fugly, but that's down to personal preference I guess. In the end I just picked what I thought was the best looking gear. I mean apart from health and ranged ammo the stats on gear matter little - disappointingly. Weapons are a different story however, the stats made a significant change to combat which was awesome.

straty88
04-13-2015, 02:23 PM
One thing that irked me a little about customization is that the highest rated gear was fugly, but that's down to personal preference I guess. In the end I just picked what I thought was the best looking gear. I mean apart from health and ranged ammo the stats on gear matter little - disappointingly. Weapons are a different story however, the stats made a significant change to combat which was awesome.

Yeah the amount of hoods with HUGE feathers is rather irritating. Wish we could take away certain things, such as feathers or masks etc, or add them if your so inclined. But yeah it's all down to personal preference, as you say.

I don't tend to use the gear that modifies detection rates etc but I guess it would depend on how you play. If you prefer/need those added modifiers to help you play stealthy or whatever than cool, I guess but I don't notice too much of a benefit/difference. Only one I notice is the eagle vision modifiers. Agree on the weapons, I just wish most of the swords didn't clip through the waist and the long/heavy weapons didn't clip through the pistols.

/off-topic at the end, sorry :)

Markaccus
04-13-2015, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the tips everyone. It seems the general consensus is that i should not really worry too much about a lot of these stats, so i think i will just see what kind of balance i can strike later this evening. I would really like a few extra phantom blades but other than that i will stick to the stealthy stuff.

Shahkulu101
04-13-2015, 06:16 PM
You've probably noticed but if you enjoy using lots of phantom blades (like I), then the Master/Legendary Military Bracers are a Godsend.

Markaccus
04-13-2015, 06:21 PM
You've probably noticed but if you enjoy using lots of phantom blades (like I), then the Master/Legendary Military Bracers are a Godsend.

Yeah i was trying to find some with decent melee, buy thats mostly determined by the weapon,so i am thinking of using those. The phantom blades are really useful for reducing lots of bad guys to even the odds a bit, and also "kill the messenger without being seen". Not to mention some cheap creed points for a headshot.

Megas_Doux
04-13-2015, 08:55 PM

I kinda agree, however I have to say that I really like the legendary musketeer gear as whole. I love the idea of an assassin in France in the XVII century, even more so that one during the French Revolution and since that cannot happen, well at least I have outfit pretty close to that. The other "upper" gear that I like is the legendary medieval hood + legendary medieval chest -can´t remember the exact name- the boots of that outfit are ugly, though.

However, I´m a "looks" guy, besides this game is still easy, so with Arno´s tailored coat, a good sword and the master muskeeter belt -all upgraded- is more that enough to hold on against the enemies. So, summarizing:

Arno´s tailored coat (upgraded)
Arno´s master bracers.
Master musketeer belt.
Arno´s Master breeches.
Offficer´s Sabre (upgraded)