PDA

View Full Version : ACU tailored phantom coat??

DMAUL12
04-12-2015, 11:48 PM
What Helix rift mission is required to get it?

ShadoeKat
04-13-2015, 07:40 PM
I'm working on this also, I have all the Helix additional data requirements met and now I have to focus on the Pantheon missions in the companion app. Here's something I found in another post.

Alright, do you know how there is 3 different locations with a total of 7 missions. Well, on the companion app, the area The Panthéon is where you need to focus. A lot of focus. This is because for each main individual mission, there is 3 parts, 3 in-missions per part. And 3 parts per main mission. So let's just get a little chart here for you to understand. 3 in-missions = 1 part. 3 parts = 1 Mission. 3 Missions = 1 Area. So, there is a total of 27 in-missions, 9 parts, 3 missions, and of course, 1 area. Now we can actually understand what needs to be completed. The Panthéon is the hardest location on the companion app and I recommend having at least four level 20 assassins minimum. Now, as you can see, the last part of each mission has an artifact image appearing above it to represent that part. This is the part that unlocks artifacts in the rifts for each corresponding rift areas. Them being Belle Époque, WW2 Paris, and Medieval Paris. Now you have to complete the two parts of each mission prior to unlock the last part in the companion app mission. Doing so for each mission will unlock its last part. Once completed ( all the part 3's of each mission), these artifacts will be unlocked and free for you to acquire allowing you to successfully get every companion app variant artifacts. Then you should be left with a certain amount of artifacts which you still can't unlock. To get these, simply get an initiates account and reach level one. Level none is the base level so it is an automatic unlock. After finding all of these, you can get the elusive Altaïr's outfit.

Markaccus
04-13-2015, 07:55 PM
The companion app content was unlocked. You don't need to use the comp app now.

ShadoeKat
04-13-2015, 08:13 PM
Markaccus... they were unlocked and I got them all... but nothing was unlocked for the tailored phantom. Hmm.