PDA

View Full Version : Port Forwarding (Rainbow Six - Siege alpha)

CodeNameNazgrel
04-12-2015, 05:30 PM
Hey,

My problem is that I'm behind a NAT (because I currently live in a dorm) so I can't get an access to the server and thus can't play the alpha version.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find the necessary ports to open and because of that I can get them enabled via our network admin.

If you could post the ports which should be open so I can (fully) play the game, that would be great.

Thank you! :)

Ubi-Houck
04-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Hey,

My problem is that I'm behind a NAT (because I currently live in a dorm) so I can't get an access to the server and thus can't play the alpha version.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find the necessary ports to open and because of that I can get them enabled via our network admin.

If you could post the ports which should be open so I can (fully) play the game, that would be great.

Thank you! :)

Hello CodeNameNazgrel and welcome to the forums. Here are the ports you need for the game:

Game Ports:
Inbound UDP: 10000-10099
Outbound TCP: 80, 443

Uplay PC:
TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 13005, 13200

Also if you are still having issues after opening the ports, can you please try the other steps from our connection troubleshooting article:

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/9/2559/connectivity-issues/kA030000000elquCAA

Thanks

jtudehope02
12-07-2015, 09:12 AM
Hello CodeNameNazgrel and welcome to the forums. Here are the ports you need for the game:

Game Ports:
Inbound UDP: 10000-10099
Outbound TCP: 80, 443

Uplay PC:
TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 13005, 13200

Also if you are still having issues after opening the ports, can you please try the other steps from our connection troubleshooting article:

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/9/2559/connectivity-issues/kA030000000elquCAA

Thankssame problem since full release, ubisoft tech support are not replying to my tickets

vU.Huddex
12-07-2015, 01:04 PM
same problem since full release, ubisoft tech support are not replying to my tickets

Same problem here! They are just ignoring my support ticket!

KizorBattleborn
12-07-2015, 02:34 PM
same problem since full release, ubisoft tech support are not replying to my tickets

Same problem =/

UbiEpi
12-07-2015, 08:41 PM
Please allow 48 hours for a response to your support tickets. Thanks!

BIMBOKID
12-07-2015, 11:28 PM
my ticket is open since 12/3/2015 .. still no answer. if i could get a refund for this game (which i cant play since release btw) i would have done that long time ago.. i didnt buy it in the uplay store though.
do u want us to use vpn connections to play this game? are u going to fix anything at all? never seen such a bad support

MalcomXtraLRG
12-08-2015, 02:13 AM
my ticket is open since 12/3/2015 .. still no answer. if i could get a refund for this game (which i cant play since release btw) i would have done that long time ago.. i didnt buy it in the uplay store though.
do u want us to use vpn connections to play this game? are u going to fix anything at all? never seen such a bad support

Same problem here. Living in apartments while at school. Had four friends buy the game so we could all play together. Nope. Ubisoft wont allow that. They chose to require ports that are commonly blocked by community Wi-Fi ISPs. Internet company said that by law they have to block those ports. Every round I play must be with random people. The game boots half the team during the games. Meanwhile, all of my friends can play together. This is absurd. It better be fixed. The point of this game is not to play with random players every round who do not use mics. RSV1 and 2 are my favorite shooters in the world. Siege is amazing to but I am growing sick of having to play the game with random players who do not try to communicate/strategize.

Please change this Ubisoft!

BDGS-GOTNIMO
12-31-2015, 06:11 AM
Same problem here. Living in apartments while at school. Had four friends buy the game so we could all play together. Nope. Ubisoft wont allow that. They chose to require ports that are commonly blocked by community Wi-Fi ISPs. Internet company said that by law they have to block those ports. Every round I play must be with random people. The game boots half the team during the games. Meanwhile, all of my friends can play together. This is absurd. It better be fixed. The point of this game is not to play with random players every round who do not use mics. RSV1 and 2 are my favorite shooters in the world. Siege is amazing to but I am growing sick of having to play the game with random players who do not try to communicate/strategize.

Please change this Ubisoft!

I really confirmed, this, me and my brother bought 2 game for us and wants to have nice coop in Matchmaking in R6 siege, but end up one of us wont connect to the server. We already tried Smart Port Forward and routers tweak. and nothing happenned. Please help

npkali
12-31-2015, 08:00 AM

sorry, you won't see a refund any time soon as they'll be using all of our funds for lawyers and legal purposes to make sure they don't get sued. maybe they should use our money to hire better testers and more tech support reps because their response time is astronomical

SisU303
12-31-2015, 01:45 PM
Please allow 48 hours for a response to your support tickets. Thanks!

What a joke, I haven't even received one reply in 312h for my connectivity issue!

deezus1
12-31-2015, 06:38 PM
What a joke, I haven't even received one reply in 312h for my connectivity issue!

Calling them goes a lot faster.

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faq/9/3888/ubisoft-support-contact-information/kA030000000ee8ACAQ

Rhohelix
01-14-2016, 12:59 AM
Not sure if you've found a solution yet?

I've been looking this up and it turns out that for at least some servers Ubi use additional ports are needed?

Here is my port config - see if it works for you. There may of course be more ports forwarded here than needed but this works for me! Good luck!

http://i.imgur.com/b0aQECz.png

AgreedBog
01-16-2016, 10:03 PM

Never met rockstar i see...