PDA

View Full Version : Ac rouge

gloops1
04-11-2015, 07:35 PM
Hi guys!

Any one know how the 'progress further' works in the collectables menu please?????

Alphacos007
04-11-2015, 08:07 PM
It's as simple as that, just progress further in the main story and eventually you'll unlock them.

Frag_Maniac
04-11-2015, 09:56 PM
Personally I never got why they lock out certain items and leave others open for that part of the game. It's understandably confusing, no other AC game really does that. And I don't care that it's before you go rogue, that really shouldn't matter because most of the game even AFTER that point has both French and Brit troops potentially hostile toward you. It's only Assassin's that stay hostile toward you after that, and at the start of the game, they aren't. More of Ubi's stupid tricks.

Alphacos007
04-11-2015, 10:28 PM
Because it wouldn't make any sense story-wise.

The Templars have much more technology than the Assassins, so their ships should be more powerfull like they always were. But more than that, why the **** would you do a Assassin interception mission, while you're still an assassin?

jeffies04
04-11-2015, 11:05 PM
Because it wouldn't make any sense story-wise.

The Templars have much more technology than the Assassins, so their ships should be more powerfull like they always were. But more than that, why the **** would you do a Assassin interception mission, while you're still an assassin?

Or capture a French settlement or attack a French fort when you're allied with France? Yes, allied guards will become hostile towards you if you're doing something illegal-- they're keeping the peace.

It baffles me why people complain about this.

Frag_Maniac
04-12-2015, 04:59 AM
LOL, not even talking about AI missions, I don't care if they come later. Just let me do all the other stuff. There's no reason not to.