PDA

View Full Version : Connor's Voice (One-Line Multilingual)- Which is your favorite?

Namikaze_17
04-11-2015, 12:45 AM
I discovered this video awhile ago, and enjoyed hearing this particular scene in different languages. So I'd figured to share it with you guys today. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEKKu-hGUmI

English(0:00)
Brazilian Portuguese(2:30)
French(4:59)
German(7:28)
Italian(9:57)
Japanese(12:24)
Russian(13:10)
Spanish(15:19)

Aside from English; I really enjoyed the Japanese, German, and Italian voices best. What about you?

Feel free to discuss!

EDIT: Sorry there aren't more languages for some of you out there, it's all the video had. :(

EDIT 2: Heads-up, all the actors may not be who the title says it is. The uploader was unsure on some I guess. :/

Matknapers18
04-11-2015, 12:54 AM
This is pretty cool actually. I really like the German voice, but Im not sure why. Sounded pretty emotional.

And, of course, the Japanese voice.

Actually sounded really awesome in Japanese. I might have to do a Japanese play through of Unity xD

Altair1789
04-11-2015, 01:30 AM
This is pretty cool actually. I really like the German voice, but Im not sure why. Sounded pretty emotional.

And, of course, the Japanese voice.

Actually sounded really awesome in Japanese. I might have to do a Japanese play through of Unity xD

"What if AC3 was Japanese" wouldn't be a bad idea :rolleyes:

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-11-2015, 02:16 AM
Nice video find.

English of course, and I like the Japanese and German ones.

The Japanese VAs are always doing a good job for voice acting.

Thats one of the main reasons why I only watch anime in Japanese :P

SixKeys
04-11-2015, 02:31 AM
The Italian sounds awesome. Has that soft quality to it, but also more emotive than the English VA.

French and Russian were okay.

German and Spanish sound pretty terrible. Connor's voice is waaaay too low.

OpticSpecs
04-11-2015, 02:35 AM
English is the best, but I really like the Russian voice.

Can't wait to play as Nikolai Orelov in chronicles.

Alphacos007
04-11-2015, 02:38 AM
English is always the best, but that Japanese one was pretty cool.

GunnerGalactico
04-11-2015, 08:23 PM
Interesting, all of the multilingual voice actors have voiced Connor in a deep, low tone.

My favourites are the English, German, Italian and Japanese audios.

I-Like-Pie45
04-11-2015, 08:28 PM
Nice video find.

English of course, and I like the Japanese and German ones.

not really

it just think it sounds good because its foreign and the language isn't understood

trust me i have minority street cred

GunnerGalactico
04-11-2015, 08:43 PM

Connor's Japanese VA is awesome! :D

Did some digging, his name is Daisuke Namikawa. He does a lot of voice work in famous anime series and has even dubbed in Japanese for famous actors like: Hayden Christensen, Leo DiCaprio and Elijah Wood.

ze_topazio
04-11-2015, 09:29 PM
All of them sound super boring including the original English :cool:, then the Japanese one starts and suddenly Connor sounds awesome, if only his original voice was that cool maybe Connor would be more beloved.

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-11-2015, 10:52 PM
Connor's Japanese VA is awesome! :D

Did some digging, his name is Daisuke Namikawa. He does a lot of voice work in famous anime series and has even dubbed in Japanese for famous actors like: Hayden Christensen, Leo DiCaprio and Elijah Wood.

Awesome!

king-hailz
04-12-2015, 06:35 AM
My favorites were the French and Japanese, my least favorites were the English, German and Italian...