PDA

View Full Version : Liberation!

gloops1
04-10-2015, 03:35 PM
I don't suppose anyone knows BUT, I am playing AC LIBERATION. I got to where my character is finding a slave for someone from a notice board. The entire operation has to be done in 60 seconds! Anyways, I find the slave in the alley but I can't investigate the scene, 'cos the proviso to hit my E button dos not appear to give me a chance?????

So I am just stuck here like a dummy ..can't continue the game at all???

Anybody help here please????

gloops1
04-11-2015, 11:11 AM
Wot. ain't anyone played LIBERATION then???????

Frag_Maniac
04-11-2015, 09:50 PM
I played it, but it was a while ago and I don't recall that part of the game. Do you mean it prompts you to press E but it won't respond when you do?

...Just watched a YouTube video to refresh my memory. Once you find the missing slave you need to go into Eagle vision and not press but HOLD E. Then a magnifying glass icon appears and is slowly encircled, much like the looting animation icon. Once that happens you have a vision of the culprit showing him running away leaving footprints, which I believe is your clue to follow his tracks and head to the next area to investigate.

Try that and let us know how it goes.

gloops1
04-12-2015, 01:58 PM
Thanks Frag ...I can find the body without any problem ..however my 'Eagle Vision' does not reveal the clues it is supposed to! They simply do not appear at all! So I am stuck here like a chip mate! lol