PDA

View Full Version : fighting technique for PC?

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 12:30 PM
I'm stucked in that fight in the big hall with farah and the father around 15%.
the problem is that I cannot drink water to refill because I'm always stuck in "fight mode" (with the sword on).
And therefore the action button (PC) is blocking attacks instead of drinking water!
any clue? how to leave that "fight mode"?
thanks

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 12:30 PM
I'm stucked in that fight in the big hall with farah and the father around 15%.
the problem is that I cannot drink water to refill because I'm always stuck in "fight mode" (with the sword on).
And therefore the action button (PC) is blocking attacks instead of drinking water!
any clue? how to leave that "fight mode"?
thanks

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 03:26 PM
Good luck - this is one tough fight!

You can drink water by pressing the "C" key first, which makes the prince put his sword away. Then you can drink the water. Just be aware - you can, and most likely will be, attacked while trying to drink.

If you have some sand in your tanks, try stabbing your enemies with the dagger to freeze them - that will buy you some time. Press "C", right-click to drink, then left click to quickly draw your sword again. You'll probably only be able to get one sip in before you need to draw your sword.

Good luck, and remember, wall jump nonstop in this fight!

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 05:57 PM
thanks for the tips, I'll try this :-)

XyZspineZyX
12-17-2003, 02:31 PM
ok, i just passed this and it was easy, u know what, just walk all around the hall and when u wfind one of those guys , fight with that one only, make sure u fight only with one of them , if they ecome 2-3 and and they surround u , it is over !!!!
ignore the father too, and try not to go to drink water, because they will come and kill u , when u kill all of them except his dad, then go and drink water, put the sword and dagger away by pressing "C" and drink water, then go and kill his dad, killing his dad is reallyyyyyyyyy easy, just jump on him and use your dagger and sword at the same time
good luck

(Persian Pride)