PDA

View Full Version : Bought Deluxe Edition incl. Season Pass but only able to play Demoversion

hansdampf15
04-09-2015, 02:53 PM
Hey everyone,

the title says it: there is a problem to be fixed...

...first I installed the DVD vesion, deluxe edition (incl. season pass). After logged in on Uplay, there has to be downloaded an Upgrade, which failed (why, I don't know)
So I deinstalled and downloaded/installed the version from Uplay, it works but only the demoversion is allowed to play?!
Before I redeemed the Season Pass, also the DLC's are 'owned'... but the 'full game' - which I already bought - has to be bought...what???

what to do?

Saaltyyy
11-23-2015, 02:19 AM
Hey everyone,

the title says it: there is a problem to be fixed...

...first I installed the DVD vesion, deluxe edition (incl. season pass). After logged in on Uplay, there has to be downloaded an Upgrade, which failed (why, I don't know)
So I deinstalled and downloaded/installed the version from Uplay, it works but only the demoversion is allowed to play?!
Before I redeemed the Season Pass, also the DLC's are 'owned'... but the 'full game' - which I already bought - has to be bought...what???

what to do?

I have this exact same problem, it's pretty ridiculous. I've sent two tickets to Ubisoft/Uplay about it and also tweeted at them but yet to have a reply

En0-
11-23-2015, 07:22 AM
I have this exact same problem, it's pretty ridiculous. I've sent two tickets to Ubisoft/Uplay about it and also tweeted at them but yet to have a reply

Hello,

When did you create the ticket please?

Can you share the ticket number please?

Cheers,