PDA

View Full Version : Omg!

WendysBrioche
04-09-2015, 08:15 AM
If only I knew you could turn off the annoying blending in highlight radius stupid circle shadow mechanic thingy in assassins creed unity! This game demands a replay without that blasted highlighting.

Note to Ubisoft: Please do make the blending in highlight indicator mechanic optional with a feature that lets you turn it off in this years victory and every other assassins creed game thereafter. Us immersion junkies really do get displeased with an annoying ring of caution tape pixel diet coke hell that harkens back to the 90's and chucky cheese. Don't let us relive vividly the memories we strive oh so hard to suppress. We're just not comfortable with it. It makes us feel like we're on training wheels when we wish to divide and conquer the interstate like any true biker gangs from the 60's 70's would do.

Like so:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJJAdYcXr08

We don't care is we put ourselves smack aside the face of danger every time we turn off our hud features. Just know and think about this poor youth and his death wish if you ever wish to make these hud features mandatory- you're killing the dream. Let us run free willy! Let us kill ourselves! At least we can handle our pride and shame like all responsible adults should!

I forgot my meds.

Defalt221
04-09-2015, 10:33 AM
Hope this feature is in Victory. Anyway, what's this: http://www.crossmap.com/news/assassins-creed-victory-release-date-fascinating-game-settings-outside-victorian-era-london-teased-17571
They keep saying that Victory may not have London as the setting. Are they crazy? They even posted the screenshots of london.

Altair1789
04-09-2015, 07:22 PM
Hope this feature is in Victory. Anyway, what's this: http://www.crossmap.com/news/assassins-creed-victory-release-date-fascinating-game-settings-outside-victorian-era-london-teased-17571
They keep saying that Victory may not have London as the setting. Are they crazy? They even posted the screenshots of london.

That site's just... Don't worry about it. It's one of those inaccurate clickbait news sites. Right there they were trying to list the AC Chronicles settings and they said "Cold War, Ancient Japan"

phoenix-force411
04-09-2015, 08:49 PM
You can turn it off. Some people know this already.

straty88
04-09-2015, 08:58 PM
You can turn it off. Some people know this already.

Still, some might not. As it doesn't outright tell you. Likewise with holding in the right stick to turn the HUD on/off. Really hope they keep that for future titles.

rrebe
04-10-2015, 03:44 PM
You can turn off the blending circle? Huh. I didn't know that. Not that it ever bothered me anyway.

Still, some might not. As it doesn't outright tell you. Likewise with holding in the right stick to turn the HUD on/off. Really hope they keep that for future titles.

I discovered that by accident :rolleyes:
The best thing that was learned that day.

Shahkulu101
04-10-2015, 03:51 PM
How do you actually turn it off? I turned it off by accident once (which I was pleased with) but when I fooled around with the HUD again it came back. I'm not sure what I did both times.

straty88
04-10-2015, 04:07 PM
You can turn off the blending circle? Huh. I didn't know that. Not that it ever bothered me anyway.

I discovered that by accident :rolleyes:
The best thing that was learned that day.

I only found it out once I used remote play. As it displays the controls. My mind was blown.

Edit: My bad, misread the post above

phoenix-force411
04-10-2015, 06:38 PM
How do you actually turn it off? I turned it off by accident once (which I was pleased with) but when I fooled around with the HUD again it came back. I'm not sure what I did both times.

Set your HUD Presets to: All Hidden

If you wish to customize your HUD options with the blending circle off, switch the HUD presets to: Customize. Customize keeps everything the way it currently is while allowing you to customize your HUD options. When you turn the HUD Presets to: All Hidden, this also turns off the enemy highlight and it cannot be tweaked just like the blending circle. To turn both back on, simply switch your HUD Presets to: All Shown.