PDA

View Full Version : C'mon RL...

LadderStyle
04-08-2015, 05:14 AM
To but it bluntly, multiplayer sucks. At least compared to Evo.
So supercross is cool... pretty good idea. But the lines suck and are all similar. To make this worse, their is only one playlist, which basically completely takes away the few single player tracks you guys put in because they are rarely chosen.
Without a mode like the hardcore mode in Evo, or a mode with just single lane tracks, multiplayer will never be fun. I don't see why you guys can't just add all the tracks make different categories. It could be the same exact layout as Evo and I guarantee you nobody would care. Multiplayer right now is pretty much dead already and it will be completely killed if you guys don't add different categories soon.
I'm really hoping you guys are already working on this.

TeriXeri
04-08-2015, 12:33 PM
I'd love a single-lane only queue (that includes harder tracks) but it would only divide the playerbase which is already super low on PC.

LadderStyle
04-08-2015, 08:24 PM
I'd love a single-lane only queue (that includes harder tracks) but it would only divide the playerbase which is already super low on PC.

On Evo, there was a "quick match" queue, which let you join the first available lobby in any queue. If they add this again then the low playerbase wouldn't be too much of an issue.
Again RL, I don't see any reason why not to add multiple queues.

Smilies2013
04-10-2015, 12:07 PM
Trials Fusion is for newbies, that is the problem.
It has been 1 year now sinds release of Trials Fusion. And lets face it.
DLC's are fun (for 1 day)
Multiplayer is a huge fail,
1000's of fixes but nothing visual fixed.
Player database on PC is as good as dead, MP sure is (i cant find any player for a week)

So i come to this conclusion: Trials Fusion is one big fail trials game.
Dont bother if you are planning a season 2, (only fun are the dlc's) but it get bored fast.

So next time when u make a game, listen to what your fans are telling you. ( see wishlist)

funktastic-
04-12-2015, 03:54 AM
I cant ever see trials ever being a good all round Mp experience , even if everything was brilliant and tracks were added weekly

1 its not actually really mp ( Its Time trails with added spectator and time trial is what this game is.
2 Nothing will ever have a playability factor that doesnt have game changing interaction

Finally the true essence of any trials is a singular person in a race against the clock , the whole nature of this game and its theme wont ever become a race against people and thats were any problems and all problems lay because to try and go against the nature of true trials is like trying to change F1 into touring cars. This game is suppose to be played soley as is the sport trials , the only way that mp could become a great source of fun for many would be to have the riders race on one dl with crashes and game changing events which cant be done in this game and would actually change the true nature of trials.

I also dont think there is enough support for friendly banter , interaction with the players , nothing new changes in each race apart from the odd one , and simply repeating the same topic of disussion gets boring. And this is one of the most important things in any mp game. I personelly think they should scrap the whole lot , keep single lane mp becasue thats all mp is but with an added spector view of other riders. This will free up others to either create something entirely different for the game or aid in whats already happening and then things would not take so long to do and then someone would be free to moderate tc hahahahah

my opinion mind , thats all it is

g00x1990
04-20-2015, 09:26 PM
For me the Multiplayer in Trials Fusion is just pure ********. I need to wait atleast 30 mins until i find a game, on pc, and then its just again some new guy who leaves after first round. And the games is called TRIALS Fusion! Why is it 99% of the time SUPERCROSS ? Only Reason to play this game are the customtracks. Sadly u see every month less new customs.

Ulvens
04-21-2015, 10:31 AM
This game is suppose to be played soley as is the sport trials , the only way that mp could become a great source of fun for many would be to have the riders race on one dl with crashes and game changing events which cant be done in this game and would actually change the true nature of trials.

Like red turtle shells and banana peels?

Smilies2013
04-22-2015, 01:11 AM
welcome to the future (of trials)

Trials fusion MP is all about supercross, yes it is.
And 99% dont like it.

They wanted to do something special with Multiplayer, and there it is,
after waiting for 10 months, the multiplayer is there, if u like supercross ofcourse.

So the question is: what went wrong? why cant we find any player when searching in Multiplayer.
The answer: to many platforms, 360 - ps4 - xb1 and pc
And PC never gets any attention from RedLynx (unless its for beta testing)
i lost about 95% of the friends i got to consoles.
they went console because (if they build a track) it wil be streamed by RedLynx livestream , thats awesome if u are a builder.

but i stil think of the words ANBA sayd 1 year ago before release of trials fusion.

This wil be the BEST TRIALS GAME EVER,
So be patience,, some day it wil be ( i hope) only question is....WHEN?

NOR-Storelumo
04-22-2015, 08:11 AM
Evo multiplayer is still active on 360, more so then Fusion at least.

Eevan80
04-26-2015, 01:35 PM
Evo multiplayer is still active on 360, more so then Fusion at least.
Didn't we play against each other two days ago? ;)

The last three days i tried playing it and had to wait around 10 minutes before each match to find at least one person to play with. Not very active. :)