PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Game Breaking Brotherhood Glitch

Shahkulu101
04-08-2015, 12:47 AM
Okay so I've had a glitch preventing me from completing Brotherhood for quite some time now (I have completed it before but this error popped up after my first few play-throughs).

Every time I'm in the final scene in which Desmond is forced to stab Lucy the prompt to press square and kill her never appears. Desmond just stands struggling while the music is still playing and the other characters have small animations where they blink, slightly move their hand and whatnot. So the game doesn't actually freeze completely, I'm just permanently caught in that weird trance Juno has put me in with no option to move or press any buttons.

I've tried everything, from leaving it on for hours just in case it was taking longer than normal (while doing other things of course - I'm not that sad), to cleaning the disc - which was in perfect condition but I tried anyway - and starting new games. It seems permanent and since the disc is fine and I can confirm my PS3 is normal since I have no such issues with other games, it must be a glitch. A really weird glitch, considering it wasn't there on previous play-throughs.

So my only option really is to buy the game again, which wouldn't be much these days - maybe about 7 at most. However, every penny counts and I'm going to chance my luck here...

As a consumer who has bought your game Ubisoft (you can see where this is going), I feel entitled for all game modes to work properly, including the most important aspect of any singer player game which is story mode. As a game breaking glitch is preventing me from completing the games' story mode, I consider this a faulty product. I feel it would be fair for me to receive a free copy or download code for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on PS3. :o

Yes I'm aware this isn't how the world works... :p

phoenix-force411
04-08-2015, 03:50 AM
I've never encountered this glitch before and I'm sure many have not, however, there is a game breaking glitch that can happen during the credits, but that will only happen if you make it happen. If you exit the game during the credits by pausing the game and quitting the game to the main menu, you'd be stuck in the Colosseum as Desmond.

Shahkulu101
04-08-2015, 04:07 AM
I've never encountered this glitch before and I'm sure many have not, however, there is a game breaking glitch that can happen during the credits, but that will only happen if you make it happen. If you exit the game during the credits by pausing the game and quitting the game to the main menu, you'd be stuck in the Colosseum as Desmond.

Wait I think that may be it. How exactly were people stuck in this glitch?

I'm trapped in the Temple, which is technically the Colosseum as the save file says. Maybe you're referring to the same glitch?

EDIT: I didn't explain the glitch too well because I'm crap at English so I'll show you all what I mean:

http://youtu.be/E9DgDRtgnqo

At 10:40 - that's where I'm trapped. It's just caught in that scene forever with Desmond never moving forward and no prompt to kill Lucy popping up.

phoenix-force411
04-08-2015, 11:54 PM
The glitch I described has Desmond not being able to proceed onward through the hidden doors where you must use Eagle Vision to scan for the switches when you're under the Temple of Juno. After you perform the Leap of Faith down to the hay bale, you're stuck down there unable to interact with the hidden switches.

Shahkulu101
04-09-2015, 04:17 AM
Sooo...any Ubisoft peeps consider my totally irrational proposal of a free replacement copy? :p