PDA

View Full Version : ob's leadgreetings

XyZspineZyX
09-01-2003, 09:05 PM
Some pilotin ww2 called flak "leadgreetings" ...just thought it was funny to use the word...what i ment was ...thanks all of u on this board who have made an effort finding things out.. computerstuff and historical articles and such.

Flaming is a big part in human communicational structure
and is allways frequent in discussion U just have to look beyond that.
So I just wanted to say that I have had much ejoyment on the board and that its personally satisfying that there is such an interrest in history and accurasy about pilots and their planes and the things related to that.
And it has really helped my own studies about the whole "air business" as i call it. So again thanks!

Well ....enough bla blaing ..

XyZspineZyX
09-01-2003, 09:05 PM
Some pilotin ww2 called flak "leadgreetings" ...just thought it was funny to use the word...what i ment was ...thanks all of u on this board who have made an effort finding things out.. computerstuff and historical articles and such.

Flaming is a big part in human communicational structure
and is allways frequent in discussion U just have to look beyond that.
So I just wanted to say that I have had much ejoyment on the board and that its personally satisfying that there is such an interrest in history and accurasy about pilots and their planes and the things related to that.
And it has really helped my own studies about the whole "air business" as i call it. So again thanks!

Well ....enough bla blaing ..

XyZspineZyX
09-01-2003, 09:08 PM
Erm....you're welcome?/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

47|FC
http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/research/p47-6.jpg