PDA

View Full Version : Hey oleg what to make more money of the game.

adadaead
05-07-2004, 02:18 PM
How about you make a comercail for U.S. first its gotta be cool so kids will love it. Then the thing is here in U.S. if you buy the computer game you can't return it. So make really cool comercails, well not you ofcourse, i know its takes money to do that, but then i could pay off realy nice is that just people don't know what game this is, i hear this from people on forums of other comp. games. And just bought, but other kids who don't go to the game forums, none that i know. So commercials will atract thousand of peole to the game, and make comercial on local channels in every state, you'll get tens of thousand of dollars. I knot cause usually people who don't know anything in comp games, buy them because they saw a cool commercial, lol i'm the only one in my school who plays the Il-2 and this scholol have like 2000 people in it and its a high school.

Well that just a suggestion it can make you more money and atract more people. Medal of Honor attracted tens of thousand of people because they made a nice looking comercials, with not even real game play.

Only in the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighter aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be.

adadaead
05-07-2004, 02:18 PM
How about you make a comercail for U.S. first its gotta be cool so kids will love it. Then the thing is here in U.S. if you buy the computer game you can't return it. So make really cool comercails, well not you ofcourse, i know its takes money to do that, but then i could pay off realy nice is that just people don't know what game this is, i hear this from people on forums of other comp. games. And just bought, but other kids who don't go to the game forums, none that i know. So commercials will atract thousand of peole to the game, and make comercial on local channels in every state, you'll get tens of thousand of dollars. I knot cause usually people who don't know anything in comp games, buy them because they saw a cool commercial, lol i'm the only one in my school who plays the Il-2 and this scholol have like 2000 people in it and its a high school.

Well that just a suggestion it can make you more money and atract more people. Medal of Honor attracted tens of thousand of people because they made a nice looking comercials, with not even real game play.

Only in the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighter aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be.

xTHRUDx
05-07-2004, 02:54 PM
i laugh at the "aces high" adverts on the discovery wings channel, but at least they're getting their name out