PDA

View Full Version : Altair's clobber...

Markaccus
04-07-2015, 12:24 AM
Right, so originally, the companion app eventually unlocked a chest which had Alty's duds in it. I understand why they got rid of that.... however, now apparently i have to do an uncertain amount of helix rift missions (ugh) to get them. Since i actually failed to get the trapped guy in the training one (dont ask lol) and i cant replay that one, does that mean i can never get the outfit?

Alphacos007
04-07-2015, 01:03 AM
You had to do that even when companion app was still needed.
Anyways, if that mission isn't replayable, then you don't need to get any artifacts there.

Markaccus
04-07-2015, 01:48 AM
You had to do that even when companion app was still needed.
Anyways, if that mission isn't replayable, then you don't need to get any artifacts there.

Ah right. I thought it used to be in a chest when the app unlocked it. Is it a partucular rift mission, or do i need to free all of the trapped assassins?

SixKeys
04-07-2015, 05:07 AM
The trapped assassins are just a bonus, they give you extra points but they don't count towards Alta´r's outfit, nor affect your completion of the levels.

All that matters for the outfit is collecting artifacts from all three different rift eras. Problem is, the artifacts always spawn in different locations. Your best bet is to just look up a YouTube guide for the locations and keep replaying until you get each one on every level.

Markaccus
04-07-2015, 10:39 AM
The trapped assassins are just a bonus, they give you extra points but they don't count towards Alta´r's outfit, nor affect your completion of the levels.

All that matters for the outfit is collecting artifacts from all three different rift eras. Problem is, the artifacts always spawn in different locations. Your best bet is to just look up a YouTube guide for the locations and keep replaying until you get each one on every level.

I see. Thanks for clearing that up. I don't think i have been quite so confused by an ac game as i am with this one :D