PDA

View Full Version : Oleg, Is Impossible to decrease the subtitles font?

luke97
03-18-2004, 02:44 PM
Dear Oleg, you are been able to change and improve a lot of things that seemed impossible, as the new perfect seashores, the gunsights, the the trees, the sound,.. but one thing IMHO you forgot: The Font of the chat (the transcription of the speech on the middle of the screen) is too big and fill the screen.

I know, I know, I disable the text, but I like the german speech or the russian speech WITH the subtitles in english. I´m from Spain, and although I can understand perfectly the english voices, I would like to keep the native ones.

My petition is simple:
1) Or only appears 1 line of subtitles each time, and the screen is not filled with text (specially when bombers are attacked).
2) Or simply you reduce the subtitles font.

Is so hard to do this? Is it very hard coded?
Oleg, youre the best. Can you think about rhis option?

Tnx a lot.

Athlon XP 2400 2.0 Ghz
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
1Gb DDR RAM
Audigy 2

luke97
03-18-2004, 02:44 PM
Dear Oleg, you are been able to change and improve a lot of things that seemed impossible, as the new perfect seashores, the gunsights, the the trees, the sound,.. but one thing IMHO you forgot: The Font of the chat (the transcription of the speech on the middle of the screen) is too big and fill the screen.

I know, I know, I disable the text, but I like the german speech or the russian speech WITH the subtitles in english. I´m from Spain, and although I can understand perfectly the english voices, I would like to keep the native ones.

My petition is simple:
1) Or only appears 1 line of subtitles each time, and the screen is not filled with text (specially when bombers are attacked).
2) Or simply you reduce the subtitles font.

Is so hard to do this? Is it very hard coded?
Oleg, youre the best. Can you think about rhis option?

Tnx a lot.

Athlon XP 2400 2.0 Ghz
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
1Gb DDR RAM
Audigy 2

JG53Keil
03-18-2004, 09:00 PM
dito, good comment

III/JG53*Keil Staffelführer 8.Staffel III/JG53

http://www.jagdgeschwader53.flugzeugwerk.net/diverses/keil.gif (http://www.jagdgeschwader53.de)