PDA

View Full Version : "guaranteed access to closed beta if you pre-order"

J4yburd
04-05-2015, 10:25 PM
Sooooo...where is my closed beta key? I already pre-ordered but no emails AT ALL from UPLAY or UBISOFT!
How come people that did not pre-order already have a key, which is based on chance/waiting list! While pre-order gives me a "guarantee" to get the code after processing my pre-order!

Some people keep saying I will get it closer to the date of closed beta. hmmm...so the closed beta is in 2 days, meaning I will be downloading the beta while other people who did not pre-order will be playing on! (thats if i even get the code or/and if the download manager for the beta is working on point)

PLZ don't say "you will get it closer to the closed beta date"

SO WHATS UP?

Lynguistic
04-06-2015, 01:08 AM
they just have a closed alpha planned for next week, so beta might still need some time... just be patient... im sure they will give the keys as soon as they know when beta starts off..

B1GT0AST
04-06-2015, 09:50 AM
they just have a closed alpha planned for next week, so beta might still need some time... just be patient... im sure they will give the keys as soon as they know when beta starts off..

What he said. It seems that a lot of people are confusing the CA with the CB. I'm not sure though.