PDA

View Full Version : configuration utility ?

w2totor
03-11-2004, 09:16 AM
Dear Mr maddox,

i really enjoy playing this game, keep doing it a very nice simulation !

is it any possibility to have in the future a configuration utility ?

ie, i see many players in many forums, asking for params for THEIR config.

only devs of this game can know how exactly config the game params and graphics params, because...they are devs !

so, if you could do an utility that gives the best in game settings in function of the PC config of each players, it could be usefull ?

regards,

Laurent.

w2totor
03-11-2004, 09:16 AM
Dear Mr maddox,

only devs of this game can know how exactly config the game params and graphics params, because...they are devs !

so, if you could do an utility that gives the best in game settings in function of the PC config of each players, it could be usefull ?

regards,

Laurent.

Oleg_Maddox
03-11-2004, 09:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by w2totor:
Dear Mr maddox,

regards,

Laurent.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the best way to read manual and readme. There si all pointed what is possible to change.
Other than that should be tuned only inside the game and setup

tolwyn.com
03-11-2004, 09:45 AM
I don't want to sound like a cheerleader here, but Oleg's right.

I was bored a few months ago and re-read my manual. I learned at least 5 new things, and remembered 10 things I had forgotten about the game.

Really boosted my enthusiasm to play.

Waldo.Pepper
03-11-2004, 09:56 AM
Tolwyn really? You needed your enthusiam level boosted? I cannot find enough time to play. There is so much to this game..... I will take years to explore it all.