PDA

View Full Version : a.n.b.a.

johanhenriksson
04-05-2015, 05:19 PM
It's the A.N.B.A. Im not unlocking the monster lake or toad hole. The Anba is stuck on 6 data cube cycle . I been doing Theese forever, and it is getting really hard to win. Please help :) im level 44.

mph_matt
07-07-2015, 09:55 PM
I have an issues with the ANBA missions too. I got to the 12 blocks mission and now on block number 4 it has returned a blank opponent! It lets me start the track but there is no opponent and when I finish I'm just stuck in the same place. They super annoying thing is that there is no "Refresh Opponent" button.

This is definitely a bug! Is there anyway to fix this??

Snoboy
08-23-2015, 10:00 AM
I have an issues with the ANBA missions too. I got to the 12 blocks mission and now on block number 4 it has returned a blank opponent! It lets me start the track but there is no opponent and when I finish I'm just stuck in the same place. They super annoying thing is that there is no "Refresh Opponent" button.

This is definitely a bug! Is there anyway to fix this??

Exact same issue i have been having for 9+ months and have reported it numerous times with their support ticket always being "i've told the developers but theres nothing i can do to further help you."
So i cant get the final 2 anba maps, and i cant finish the berserker bike unless i pay gems for the pieces, which i refuse to do when its their bug and not my fault.