PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass is not working PS3

WillyWraySwift
04-05-2015, 05:25 AM
Hi! Yesterday bought a copy of AC4 Black Flag and went to redeem the ubi season pass, the problem here is, i downloaded the pass and installed it but in the downloadable content screen it appears "9.99 or free if you have the season pass"...
I only could download the other dlc(redeeming other code) and the multiplayer characters, even the game gave a reward for activate the season pass (in multiplayer) but i can't download Adewale's dlc!!
What can i do??
Note: The download is on my history of downloads in my PSN account, the season pass isn't in the list of the "season passes" page in store.playstation.com and the dlc is already out
Help me please :)

melbye82
04-05-2015, 10:31 AM
The code that comes with the game is not the season pass, that is the online pass

F3nix013
04-05-2015, 12:42 PM
The Season Pass was removed from the PSN and MS marketplace after the botched launch they had. They removed it so they could make it up to people who only got the Season pass at launch with a free Ubisoft game. Since they removed it, not only does everyone get the first DLC, Dead King, for free but we also have to pay for all the upcoming DLC instead of buying the Season pass after they live up to their "free game for launch Season Pass holders" deal.

Markaccus
04-05-2015, 01:09 PM
The Season Pass was removed from the PSN and MS marketplace after the botched launch they had. They removed it so they could make it up to people who only got the Season pass at launch with a free Ubisoft game. Since they removed it, not only does everyone get the first DLC, Dead King, for free but we also have to pay for all the upcoming DLC instead of buying the Season pass after they live up to their "free game for launch Season Pass holders" deal.

Thats the Unity pass. The op is talking about the Black Flag Pass.

waynedavies89
04-05-2015, 02:20 PM
Hi! Yesterday bought a copy of AC4 Black Flag and went to redeem the ubi season pass, the problem here is, i downloaded the pass and installed it but in the downloadable content screen it appears "9.99 or free if you have the season pass"...
I only could download the other dlc(redeeming other code) and the multiplayer characters, even the game gave a reward for activate the season pass (in multiplayer) but i can't download Adewale's dlc!!
What can i do??
Note: The download is on my history of downloads in my PSN account, the season pass isn't in the list of the "season passes" page in store.playstation.com and the dlc is already out
Help me please :)

Hey man.

There is a bit of a display problem with the AC4 in-game "downloadable content" page on PS3

Once you have downloaded the Season Pass, head back to the PS Store on your PS3. Search and bring up the "Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Standard Edition" page, in there, you will see an "Add-Ons" tab on the left hand side, between "Overview" and "Video". All the content you get from the Season Pass should be priced as Free.

Enjoy! :)