PDA

View Full Version : Poll : Which is the best character we were able to control. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
04-05-2015, 04:40 AM
They are all there. Alta´r, Desmond, Ezio, Haytam, Connor, Edward, Aveline, Adewale, Shay, and finnaly Arno. I choose Connor. ^-^ Edit : Just to say I don't know Adewale's last name (If he do have one since maybe since he as been born as a slave he had no last name).

SixKeys
04-05-2015, 04:56 AM
You forgot Ziio. ;)

ERICATHERINE
04-05-2015, 05:00 AM
You forgot Ziio. ;)

Well I can't put more than 10 choices for the poll. Also can we really control Ziio. I've never heard of that. :rolleyes:

SixKeys
04-05-2015, 05:10 AM
In the scene where she's talking about her and Haytham breaking up (right before we meet Connor as a child) you can control her in the Animus.

Megas_Doux
04-05-2015, 05:24 AM
I voted for Edward! Best VA and favorite story. Arno┤s tailored coat outfit regarding the "looks".

I-Like-Pie45
04-05-2015, 05:29 AM
Research Analyst

such a personal connection to this one

Altair1789
04-05-2015, 05:35 AM
http://i.imgur.com/FI93oaq.png

Namikaze_17
04-05-2015, 06:19 AM
Ah, this thread again.

Like always, I gotta go with Alta´r.

king-hailz
04-05-2015, 08:39 AM
This is my list from top to bottom.
Ezio
Altair
Desmond
Edward/Adewale/Shay
Aveline
Connor/Haytham
Arno

To be honest I have no idea how people controlled Connor the best, he never went where I wanted him too. However it wasn't as bad as unity...

Namikaze_17
04-05-2015, 09:06 AM
Wait, is this a favorite character thread or something regarding controls?

Shahkulu101
04-05-2015, 10:00 AM
Baby Ezio

Mmm dat micro*****

EDIT: geez the formal word for male junk is censored you tighter than dem chicks on backroom casting couch

LoyalACFan
04-05-2015, 11:41 AM
Numbskull

Defalt221
04-05-2015, 01:02 PM

That's what I'm wondering. Bcos Connor wasn't easy to control as other characters like Ed was. Why all the CoNnOr votes?

ERICATHERINE
04-05-2015, 02:41 PM
In the scene where she's talking about her and Haytham breaking up (right before we meet Connor as a child) you can control her in the Animus.

Ok. I remember now, but as I said I was not able to put more than 10 choices for the poll. I wanted to wait until victory to do this poll, but then, I saw I was not able to put more choices than that. So since I wanted a poll where all the character we could control would be there and since I thinked there was already 10 of them, I thinked it was now the time to do it. My bad. ^-^

http://i.imgur.com/FI93oaq.png

Right I forgot this one to. ^-^

It's about the character you were able to control, you think was the best, so I say the first.

That's what I'm wondering. Bcos Connor wasn't easy to control as other characters like Ed was. Why all the CoNnOr votes?

Like I said, it's a favorite character tread. ^-^

waynedavies89
04-05-2015, 03:04 PM
Had to vote Edawrd!

He has some of the best looking combat and free-running animations, and he just looks awesome.
Walking through a Fort hunting for your target, swords drawn, slaying all in your path, as chaos ensues around you, is just a badass image! ;)

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-05-2015, 03:47 PM
Connor
Edward
Aveline

I had no trouble controlling Connor. It was Ezio that was difficult for me.

ERICATHERINE
04-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Connor
Edward
Aveline

I had no trouble controlling Connor. It was Ezio that was difficult for me.

Yeah, Connor is also the easiest to control for me. ^-^

GunnerGalactico
04-05-2015, 05:24 PM
Yeah, Connor is also the easiest to control for me. ^-^

Infact, he and Haytham/Edward/Aveline/Shay were too easy to control, like driving an automatic car in NFS.

Megas_Doux
04-05-2015, 05:43 PM
Controls in Rogue felt super clunky, at least to me.....

phoenix-force411
04-05-2015, 05:48 PM
Connor. Edward refuses to manual lock nor hold a rifle on acrobatic positions. Plus, his counters are boring.

Megas_Doux
04-05-2015, 05:50 PM

I really don┤t know who brought the "controls" angle, the OP even admitted it on the second page......

Namikaze_17
04-05-2015, 06:21 PM
I really don┤t know who brought the "controls" angle, the OP even admitted it on the second page......

Yeah, it must've been King-Hailz's post that confused me as all.

ERICATHERINE
04-05-2015, 10:17 PM
Here are my choices in the order I like them. It suprise me that no one have choosed Desmond yet. Personnaly he is my second choice, but Connor is my number one. Third and fourth (they are nearly even) are Adewale and Shay (for me they both are far behind Desmond). Fifth is Ezio. Sixth is Haytam. Seventh is Edward. Arno and Alta´r are 8th and 9th respectively (also nearly even). Finnaly, like you have probably guessed by now Aveline is last (even if she is the only girl).

Next, there are 3 other character that aren't in the choices. There is Ziio, the first person we control in ac unity (sorry I don't remember the name) that have already been named (or showed), but I just remembered that in "the lost archive", which was one of ac revelation dlc we controlled Clay Kazmareck (sorry if it's not writted correctly). Also I don't count the person(s) we controled in ac rogue and ac IV black flag modern day, because it can be anybody.

So, Clay is between Edward and Arno. Ziio is between Haytam and Edward and finaly, The guy who is not Arno while being in unity anyway, is between Alta´r and Aveline. ^-^

pirate1802
04-06-2015, 10:47 AM
Our Lord and Savior Grand Master Haytham Kenway.

And you would be smote for writing his name wrong. :|

Defalt221
04-06-2015, 11:02 AM
Had to vote Edawrd!

He has some of the best looking combat and free-running animations, and he just looks awesome.
Walking through a Fort hunting for your target, swords drawn, slaying all in your path, as chaos ensues around you, is just a badass image! ;)

Agree.

ERICATHERINE
04-06-2015, 04:19 PM
Our Lord and Savior Grand Master Haytham Kenway.

And you would be smote for writing his name wrong. :|

Sorry for aving fogoten the letter "h", my bad. :rolleyes:

Defalt221
04-09-2015, 10:49 AM
I just figured that Connor knows about Shay. I mean during their training (Connor training with Achilles) Achilles tells Connor what happened to the brotherhood (and also about AC vs Templar history+ Ezio tales) right? Then he surely would have mentioned about Shay-the main guy responsible for the destruction of the brotherhood.

Jackdaw951
04-10-2015, 04:02 PM
If you mean the character with the best controls, Arno, hands down. But you don't mean that, do you? You mean the best character from the point of view of story, right? That's more difficult. I felt most in touch with Edward, that yearning to rise above disenfranchisement, and the pair of brass ones required to achieve it. So I will go with him.