PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Not sure if this is the right section, but Assassin's Creed 1.5 ideas

BuddyRydell14
04-04-2015, 03:05 PM
I th!nk it w0uld b3 c00l! We should have an Assassin's Creed 1.5 with Altair and show things like how he and Maria made the bloodline of the Auditore's and stuff. It would be cool to see what happened in that gap because lets face it.....Altair is better than all these other random people and the hook blade from Revelations is ******ed (not THAT much offense) because it destroys the climbing element on the keyboard....and makes it too much of a mashing of W to go up the wall. What the hell is that? But yeah... And not to mention that Altair had that weird mario voice in Revelations. So I don't really view that as Altair

Post your ideas!

Tully__
04-05-2015, 12:44 AM
Moved to AC forum.

L_Alejo
04-05-2015, 01:03 AM
The Auditore are not related to Altair in any way, not even to Maria, we already have enough information to fill in the gap, if Altair's journals, his scenes from Revelations, and the overall information given to us throughout the series isn't enough, then I doubt another fully fledged game could bring any light in regards to any events.

And to clarify, Ezio, Altair, and Connor are all unrelated, they are all related to Desmond, but they are not related with each other, Desmond is just a genetic mixture of badass Assasssin's from history, that means he comes from several branches of history, not from a single line.