PDA

View Full Version : Crowd blending?

Xerosthalmia
04-04-2015, 02:49 PM
I bought the game for my PS4.

When playing ACU Arno doesn't seem to blend with crowds, so it's nearly impossible to approach targets in open spaces with a lot of guards. In other AC games you could actually feel stealthy by blending with people. This is really frustrating.

According to this guide it should be possible to blend with crowds:

http://www.primagames.com/games/assassins-creed-unity/tips/assassins-creed-unity-stealth-tips-cherry-bombs-money-pouch

Under "Environmental Blending" it clearly says that you can blend with crowds. The "Environmental Blending" skill just takes this to the next level.

Is it a bug in the game that has't been fixed or what is the problem? I would really appriciate some help. It really doesn't feel like a stealth game :-(

Alphacos007
04-04-2015, 03:14 PM
You can blend with the crowd, but there is a blue circle around you that shows you the limits of the blending. If a guard gets too near you (in the circle) he will detect you, even if you are blended.

Xerosthalmia
04-04-2015, 03:46 PM
You can blend with the crowd, but there is a blue circle around you that shows you the limits of the blending. If a guard gets too near you (in the circle) he will detect you, even if you are blended.
I can't see any blue circle at all, even if I'm far away from the nearest guard. :-/

Xerosthalmia
04-05-2015, 02:27 AM
I'm not sure if I just didn't notice the circle before, but now it's there when moving through crowds. Earlier today the circle wasn't there though. That was in the crowd in front of Notre Dame. Well, never mind then. ☺