PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with Club Competition?

NightmareGK13
04-03-2015, 08:16 PM
So last week was a three day delay, and this one seems to have vanished all of a sudden? Only says coming soon, is anyone else experiencing this?

feto2011
04-04-2015, 06:37 AM
Exact same issue I experience currently. I even reinstalled uPlay and he Unity but the issue is still there. My method is to verify the game file every time before entering the game. It is really annoying.

DCFrisian
04-04-2015, 10:34 AM
Same problem here. Yesterday it was offline for a while, and now it's offline again.
What is going on Ubisoft?

strigoi1958
04-04-2015, 11:34 AM
It is down again now.... I expect they are working hard to fix it.

I hope it is because they are adding something, maybe a club scoreboard or a multiplier.....

Perhaps all clubs will get a win this week

AnnieBeGood
04-04-2015, 03:44 PM
It's up and down intermittently for everyone I think..... which mean the competition games are not scoring at multiplier levels. :( But if it is the same for all then I guess it will be ok.... just the average scores will look lower.
Strigo...... I doubt all clubs will get a win! Never mind you can hope :)

DCFrisian
04-05-2015, 09:43 AM
And it's back online again.

strigoi1958
04-05-2015, 12:26 PM
Strigoi...... I doubt all clubs will get a win! Never mind you can hope :)

Well I'm sure many never check regularly and have scored very little.... the team in second place to us has less than 10% of our points and after adding the leader as a friend and messaging him... he said he thought the competition had ended and had he known they were just intermittent he would have been on more often competing.... but with 1 day left they cannot claw back our vast lead....

We just got lucky and managed to add lots of points every time the competition was up for a few hours..... I just feel that we won in an unsporting fashion.... we scored when others didn't know they could score... so through no fault of their own, they have lost... it would be nice if all teams were awarded the prizes this week.... they get it unlocked in 2 or 3 weeks anyway so it is not a big deal just a token gesture.

AnnieBeGood
04-05-2015, 10:31 PM
I wonder why though the competition keeps going down. Maybe 'they' are tweaking it.

strigoi1958
04-05-2015, 11:18 PM
I'd like a club scoreboard... it would give us all another reason to score, especially if it showed who was getting the most bonus kills and assassination kills