PDA

View Full Version : Tipp for the primus-fights

SearingScythe
04-03-2015, 12:39 PM
If you cannot manage to win one of the primus-fights (story mode), you might want to try this:

Start any online-game or wager-fight with the gladiator you would usually use. Then quickly start the fight you're not sure you will win.

Depending on the current online-traffic, you have time somewhere between ~15sek, a few minutes and hours.
When your opponent is found by the match-making, the primus-fight will end instantly, without any negative consequences for your glad.

So to use this trick effectively, you should find out the current online-traffic for certain matches / arenas before you do this.
Just start one or more normal online-games and see how long it takes till your fight starts.

The Crux about all this is:
You have to win the primus-f. fast IF you can win it, otherwise you might end up with a match ending a few seconds before you land the finishing-strike. (or even worse: before you can accept that shiny, new perk you received, it is saved when you hit the x-button ;) )

On the other hand: If that bully-primus kills (or would kill!) you for the xx-time, you want the match to last as long as possible, so that your glad is saved by the online-start. (in the real mean cases, you can even pause the fight and have unlimited waiting time ;) )

I hope this will help some of you, for me it worked very well from time to time.
It also comes in handy to know this if you want to try out a new armour- / weapon combination and are not so sure about the outcome ...

Tha_Tulip
04-03-2015, 02:55 PM
My experience coming up and figuring out things- upgraded equipment works as well. But it takes a little consideration. At first I would buy any equipment that was unlocked by leveling up. That was a mistake, buy only what suits your fighting style- you can pick up the other items later! Sometimes one weapon/armor/boots CAN make the difference and you may have to carry it through leveling up a few times. I carried a purple trident for sometime even when I hit lvl 50 because I made poor choices with my gold.

comeahead7
04-10-2015, 08:52 AM
ubisoft need to employ tha tulip hes the most helpful guy on here welldone mate for your efforts.

Tha_Tulip
04-10-2015, 01:44 PM
Gratitude- I can always use more gold!!!
If you have a Facebook account hit the page there too, lots of other helpful people out there.