PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest running animation

IDKwh4t
04-03-2015, 02:09 AM
Throughout the games, the running animation of each Assassin/Templar differs slightly. Now I thought up an odd post to talk about, and here I ask swho you think has the wierdest animation? For me it would have to be Arno. That's the first time I've seen anyone run with their arms reaching all the way behind them. This is just my opinion, so who do you think is the weirdest runner? Remember, this is just supposed to be for fun and to see other people's opinions, so don't take this seriously.

Altair1789
04-03-2015, 02:13 AM
Alta´r and Ezio had the same running animation, right?

Matknapers18
04-03-2015, 02:26 AM
Alta´r and Ezio had the same running animation, right?

Yeah, Im pretty sure they did.

I think all the AC running animations are pretty on point actually. I'd probably have to give this to Connor though

He'd do that weird thing where he would duck his head down mid-free running. Like he was running out of energy and trying to discover his inner native american strength. I always found it kinda funny.

Megas_Doux
04-03-2015, 02:26 AM
Connor's animation while running and walking is kinda odd, not due bad quality or anything, quite the contrary in fact, however tends to lean to one side.

SirTookTookIII
04-03-2015, 02:52 AM
I always thought something looked a bit awkward with Ezio and Altair's running animations, but i don't think any of them are weird.

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-03-2015, 04:25 AM
Ezio/Altair for me.

I liked the running animations in AC3 and up; they didn't loop as often as they did in the first few games.

Fatal-Feit
04-03-2015, 04:39 AM
He'd do that weird thing where he would duck his head down mid-free running. Like he was running out of energy and trying to discover his inner native american strength. I always found it kinda funny.

Same. I remember the first time playing AC3 and our first protagonist was Desmond. I stopped progressing and ran all over the place because the running animation was just so different, so unique!

Namikaze_17
04-03-2015, 04:42 AM
They're all weird.

Shahkulu101
04-03-2015, 05:15 AM
Aveline, who isn't in the poll, ran very, very strangely.

Defalt221
04-03-2015, 08:47 AM
They're all weird.

Yes!!! Now I realize what was bugging me in all these games. There was something a little off about all of their running animations. Esp Shay and Connor's. The perfect running animation was that of Edward where it looks like he's actually running like human. Connor looks like he's in for the Olympics. Altair's and Ezio's are okay.

wvstolzing
04-03-2015, 09:34 AM
Desmond sprinting animation in AC3.

Elise

rrebe
04-03-2015, 12:16 PM
to be honest I've never really noticed that the running animation were that different, I usually pay more attention to where I'm going and what's around me.. :rolleyes:

SixKeys
04-04-2015, 01:26 AM
Ezio and Shay had weird animations. I know Ezio's was the same as Alta´r's, but Alta´r's longer robes kinda hid his legs.

Megas_Doux
04-04-2015, 04:27 PM
Ezio and Shay had weird animations. I know Ezio's was the same as Alta´r's, but Alta´r's longer robes kinda hid his legs.

Now that you mention it, Shay SHOULD have been in poll because his running animation is really poor, he moves like he has a joint problem in his waist. Oh, by the way, I love the way Edward walks, so badazz, mostly with that long trench coat.

LoyalACFan
04-05-2015, 11:22 AM
All of them are a little weird (except maybe Edward and Adewale). Altair/Ezio didn't swing their arms enough, Arno swung his arms too much, Haytham's looked kinda choppy, Shay's looked really stiff, and Connor did that thing where he'd look at the ground every few paces. None of them really bothered me that much though, except when Shay fell down or did a leap of faith and you could look straight through his character model :nonchalance:

But ironically the weirdest one isn't up here; Aveline. She didn't run; she pranced.

king-hailz
04-05-2015, 11:55 PM
They're all kinda meh...

BananaBlighter
04-06-2015, 02:43 PM
I just found it weird how Ezio flung his arms back really high up, which isn't that natural.