PDA

View Full Version : Is a 3hr update normal?!?!?!

Markaccus
04-01-2015, 09:50 PM
Just bought Unity for ps4. The update file is 6.5 Gig and will take 3 hours to download. Does this seem right? Just how f**ked up was this game when it was first released!?

Edit, ok it just jumped to under 2 hours but still.....

wvstolzing
04-01-2015, 09:54 PM
What's the version number? If it's not a cumulative update for version 1.05, you might have more to download.

The file size sounds about right.

Markaccus
04-01-2015, 10:05 PM
Well, i cant see a version number on it, but from ps3 experience, when installing old games, ot only ever seemed to do one update, even if the game had had several historically, so i ASSUME (fingers crossed :D ) that it is cumulative on the ps4. That would explain the file size. Cheers for the peace of mind anyway.

micksith
04-01-2015, 10:14 PM
Well, i cant see a version number on it, but from ps3 experience, when installing old games, ot only ever seemed to do one update, even if the game had had several historically, so i ASSUME (fingers crossed :D ) that it is cumulative on the ps4. That would explain the file size. Cheers for the peace of mind anyway.
It WAS very broken on release . I bought it launch day - But didn't bother playing unti January (after a few badly needed fixes) .

Markaccus
04-01-2015, 10:17 PM
It WAS very broken on release . I bought it launch day - But didn't bother playing unti January (after a few badly needed fixes) .

Ah thought as much. Also, got your message on the ps4, had i known you were actually here too, i would have replied here as its easier to type :D