PDA

View Full Version : Ps4 players who like working as a team

TwiStedReCoiL
04-01-2015, 02:48 PM
Hey Guys & Girls, i used to have Xbox one and started to notice how crap it was so i got a PS4, so yeah, I'm new to PS4 and don't have many friends on it LOLz :_; but saying this I'm NOT new to Rainbow Six and have been a big fan of it before "Lock down"

So i was hoping there is people out there willing to Team up and add me as a friend, Voice Communication is a MUST! but still up for a laugh.

If the criteria above is suited to your play style please send me a friend request GT is TwiStedRecoiL

thanks all for taking the time to read this post.

RedKnight5
04-01-2015, 05:13 PM
For the: PS4

I would be interested in rebuilding my BF4 Clan into an RB6 Siege Clan, if Rainbow6 Siege has good Clan Support with a rented Dedicated Private Server system. We would have a Casual member playing side for fun Clan Nights... and a Competition Member side for Clan Wars, Public Competitions and Tournaments.

RB6 Siege is still to far out from it's release date, to judge if Clans can use this game or not. So far, we are waiting for more details on Siege before we jump in and pay good money for a game that we can't use for an Organized Clan.

I have two websites standing ready for a good Clan Supported Game. Our Clan started as a dedicated SOCOM & Rainbow6 Clan over 10+ years ago, with 100+ members. We then went to Red Dead Redemption to kill time as we waited for Battlefield 3. We suffered for 4 months as DICE tried to fix BF3 and add the BF3 Private Servers. At the end... BF3 turned out to be a decent game. Much better than the trash BF4, EA/DICE put out later with No Clan Support. We all quit playing BF4 in February of last year and put [SoF] on ice to wait for a better game to play. Most of our old SOCOM & RB6 members gave up and quit gaming all together. And we believed we would never see another RB6 game again.

Below is my information and website links. At this time... we are in holding waiting for RB6 Siege to be released.

RedKnightsoh5
Soldiers Of Fortune[SoF]
LINK: http://www.sof-bf4.net/forum
E-Mail: jrwhorse@aol.com

I'm sure UbiSoft will set up a BF6 Siege Recruiting Forum Page when RB6 Siege is about to be released. Until then... you, or anyone can contact me so we can stay in touch. Again... I'm not actively Recruiting at this time.

You can see my past Forum posts... as to what I expect in a Clan Supported game.

R4iNBoW-SiX-4
04-01-2015, 07:09 PM
Hey Guys & Girls, i used to have Xbox one and started to notice how crap it was so i got a PS4, so yeah, I'm new to PS4 and don't have many friends on it LOLz :_; but saying this I'm NOT new to Rainbow Six and have been a big fan of it before "Lock down"

So i was hoping there is people out there willing to Team up and add me as a friend, Voice Communication is a MUST! but still up for a laugh.

If the criteria above is suited to your play style please send me a friend request GT is TwiStedRecoiL

Hi ijust seen your text,iam just like you swapped from xbox 360,sounds like fun.Will send you a friend request,Hope too catch up soon.!!!:cool::cool:

TRISTAM14
04-04-2015, 03:32 AM
I also come from Xbox 360 playing R6 Vegas 1 & 2 most of the time. I had my own R6V clan for years. but now I moved over to the PS4. Currently I am looking for PS4 clan mates/friends who want to play the Division and R6S. Please send FR to TRISTAM14. Cheers

mjspace57
06-25-2015, 10:04 PM

I WOULD LOVE TO START A CLAN WITH YOU MY GAMER TAG IS Mjspace57