PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Rogue won't start; Uplay launcher won't repair corrupted files

DeNiTaRi
04-01-2015, 09:50 AM
Hi,

I bought Assassin's Creed Rogue via Uplay (digital download). I downloaded the game, but when I hit 'play', the game won't start. So, i tried to verify game files and following dialog appears

"We have verified a number of corrupted files. Please choose repair to fix the issue"

Ok, but if I click "repair", nothing happens. Any ideas?

Thank you,
DeNiTaRi

YazX_
04-01-2015, 11:10 AM
Hello,

Try to start UPlay as admin.

DeNiTaRi
04-01-2015, 02:24 PM
Hello,

Try to start UPlay as admin.

I tried, but it didn't help :(

YazX_
04-01-2015, 04:00 PM
try to reinstall UPlay, get it from here:

http://uplay.ubi.com

if you have other games, then take a back of this folder:

Program files (x86)\Ubisoft\UbisoftGameLauncher

And also take a backup of this registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ubisoft

DeNiTaRi
04-01-2015, 05:40 PM
try to reinstall UPlay, get it from here:

http://uplay.ubi.com

if you have other games, then take a back of this folder:

Program files (x86)\Ubisoft\UbisoftGameLauncher

And also take a backup of this registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ubisoft

Thanks for advice. I reinstalled UPlay, unfortunately, the problem still lasts.

YazX_
04-04-2015, 12:30 PM
ok go to game folder, delete the main exe and other small files, delete uplay_download folder as well, then verify game files and make sure UPlay is running as admin.

DeNiTaRi
04-06-2015, 01:12 PM
ok go to game folder, delete the main exe and other small files, delete uplay_download folder as well, then verify game files and make sure UPlay is running as admin.

Yes, that seems to helped! Finally, I can play ARC. Thank you for help :)

YazX_
04-07-2015, 12:56 AM
You are welcome, enjoy :)

W-Acceleration
07-11-2015, 10:48 AM

I tried that too, but it didnīt work. Does it matter, wich "other small I tried that too, but it didnīt work. Does it matter, wich "other small files" i delete?

Do you have some other tips for me pls?

YazX_
07-11-2015, 02:55 PM
I tried that too, but it didnīt work. Does it matter, wich "other small I tried that too, but it didnīt work. Does it matter, wich "other small files" i delete?

Do you have some other tips for me pls?

no it doesnt matter which files, usually deleting main "exe" only is sufficient to trigger the repair, so is your problem about UPlay not repairing files too?

dutchmaniak
10-31-2015, 09:42 PM
no it doesnt matter which files, usually deleting main "exe" only is sufficient to trigger the repair, so is your problem about UPlay not repairing files too?

cant start ether also tried that, got the error ACC.exe-Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point RegisterTouchWindow could not be located in the dynamic link library USER32.dll.

Jessigirl2013
11-01-2015, 11:38 AM
cant start ether also tried that, got the error ACC.exe-Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point RegisterTouchWindow could not be located in the dynamic link library USER32.dll.

Have you contacted support?

pragip316rotty
05-24-2017, 02:37 AM
I bought assassin's creed rouge DVD online and I installed the game and also activated the key and I also located the game folder and when I hit play a dialogue box appears telling unable to start game locate the installed game folder. I made it again but the same problem continues.
Plz Help me
Thank u