PDA

View Full Version : Chronicles vs Unity season pass

Flynn423
03-31-2015, 06:59 PM
I'm excited about Chronicles finally being released, but can't find the answers to these questions:

It looks like the first episode is 'free' for those if us who bought the Unity pass. Is this correct?

If so, is it only the first episode which will be free? I presume the other chapters will each have a $10 price point then?

If so, is there a season pass option for Chronicles or is it a $30 game? $20 for Unity pass owners?

Fir Unity pass owners will we need the physical Unity disc to download episode 1? Will we need the disc to then play the other episodes?

Hope you can clear up these questions.
Thank you.

JustPlainQuirky
03-31-2015, 07:00 PM
i hope all episodes are free to season pass owners. the trailer said all 3 episodes are considered to be apart of chronicles china (despite being in diff locations)

prayer circle for season pass owners

m4r-k7
03-31-2015, 07:09 PM
i hope all episodes are free to season pass owners.

Lol

dis is Ubi we are talkin about

JustPlainQuirky
03-31-2015, 07:11 PM
Lol

dis is Ubi we are talkin about

damn it you got a good point

HDinHB
03-31-2015, 07:20 PM
Hey Flynn,

There's a sticky thread at the top of the main page where Mr. Shade posted the press release: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1055958-Assassin-s-Creed-Chronicles-Announcement-Trailer?p=10668050&viewfull=1#post10668050
That thread will be a good place to find answers and ask any more questions.

It looks like the games will not require you to have Unity to play. The press release didn't address the season pass, but an IGN article says ACC:China would be free to people that did buy the Unity season pass, and the other installments would be $10 each. http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/31/assassins-creed-chronicles-trilogy-announced

Each chronicle will be priced at $10 USD, and those with the Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass will be able to download ACC: China at no extra cost.

[PS Quirky, I don't think you're offensive. :o]

JustPlainQuirky
03-31-2015, 07:22 PM
ok so its confirmed just one episode we get

great

sure glad i got that non ac related game instead /sarcasm

yeah im not bothering to give them my money for those other episodes

been ripped off enough already