PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announcement Trailer

UbiJustin
03-31-2015, 05:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JapuE16BPrY

Assassin’s Creed Chronicles tells the story of Assassins in three diverse locations and time periods for a series of all-new Assassin’s Creed adventures. Each Chronicle will transport players to lush and beautiful surroundings brought to life in a gorgeous art style for a brand new Assassin’s Creed experience.
Whether you’re a longtime fan or brand new to the universe Assassin’s Creed Chronicles will give you all the stealth, action, and intrigue that made Assassin’s Creed one of the biggest franchises in video games today.

Mr_Shade
03-31-2015, 05:13 PM
:)

Megas_Doux
03-31-2015, 05:15 PM
Not one, but three.......

Nice!

NondairyGold
03-31-2015, 05:16 PM
Wow!!! Three different Assassins, can't wait to get my hands on this, looks amazing.

Shahkulu101
03-31-2015, 05:22 PM
Chronicles is now a three part, episodic adventure taking place in China, India and Russia.

Details here: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-03-27-assassins-creed-chronicles-now-a-three-part-series-set-in-china-india-russia

Mr_Shade
03-31-2015, 05:23 PM
Please see the pinned thread here : http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1055958-Assassin-s-Creed-Chronicles-Announcement-Trailer

It was always planed as an 3 part episodic adventure - we can sometimes keep a few secrets lol ;)

LatinaC09
03-31-2015, 05:23 PM
Woot!!!!! Can't wait for this! Did they put in a release date or did I miss it?

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-31-2015, 05:24 PM
Nice!

Looking forward to this one :D

Shahkulu101
03-31-2015, 05:25 PM
Please see the pinned thread here : http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1055958-Assassin-s-Creed-Chronicles-Announcement-Trailer

;)

Ah, sorry - saw the article and rushed to post without checking the stickies. You can delete the thread.

Megas_Doux
03-31-2015, 05:25 PM
Wow!!! Three different Assassins, can't wait to get my hands on this, looks amazing.

Indeed!!!

On the other hand, two of my three favorite settings used on this project :( L I hope that doesn´t mean those are discarded as main/full games in the future.

NondairyGold
03-31-2015, 05:26 PM
April 21, so three weeks from now.

Shahkulu101
This looks brilliant, glad they are being brave and trying something new and original. The art style is gorgeous.

SirTookTookIII
Can't wait, i need my Assassin's Creed fix in any form I can get.

Mr_Shade
Woot!!!!! Can't wait for this! Did they put in a release date or did I miss it?

April 21st for NCSA and April 22nd for EU ;)

Press Release as follows:

ASSASSIN’S CREED® CHRONICLES TRILOGY REVEALED

First Chronicle to release in April

London, UK — March 31, 2015 — Today, Ubisoft® announced the Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles trilogy, which will take players to China, India and Russia and follow the stories of three cult Assassins. The first chronicle, set in China, will be available April 22 in the UK for download on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC. Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: China will be followed by Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: India and Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: Russia, which will release separately.

Developed by Climax Studios in collaboration with Ubisoft Montreal, Assassin’s Creed Chronicles brings the thrill of being a Master Assassin to 2.5D. Players will journey to three distinct civilisations and time periods throughout history including the Ming dynasty at the start of its downfall, the Sikh Empire as it prepares for war in India and the aftermath of the Red October revolution. Each chronicle stands on its own with a unique setting, art style, story and Assassin, but is tied together narratively.

Players will embody legendary Assassins, including Shao Jun from the animated short Assassin’s Creed Embers™, and Arbaaz Mir and Nikolaï Orelov from the Assassin’s Creed graphic novels. Assassinate from the shadows, master the art of parkour and take the leap of faith in a collection of stunning, living paintings. Each chronicle has its own artistic signature, from the beautiful brush paintings of China to the vibrant colors of India and the distinctive propaganda art style of Russia.

For more information on Assassin’s Creed Chronicles, please visit assassinscreed.com and facebook.com/assassinscreed.

About Climax Studios
Founded in 1988, Climax is an independent video game studio staffed by a team of around 100 dedicated and experienced professionals, with most of the senior management team having worked alongside each other for over a decade. Since its inception, the studio has shipped over 60 products and well over 100 SKUs across all major platforms. Widely recognized as one of Europe’s leading independent studios, Climax is a licensed developer for current and future platforms.

About Ubisoft
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2013–14 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,007 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.

© 2011–2015 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Assassin’s Creed Embers, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. “PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

SirTookTookIII
03-31-2015, 05:30 PM
I hope it's chock full of lore and stuff relating to first civ. Also, im gonna be looking for anything in India relating to Far Cry 4 because Ubiverse.

NondairyGold
03-31-2015, 05:31 PM
Indeed!!!

On the other hand, two of my three favorite settings used on this project :( L I hope that doesn´t mean those are discarded as main/full games in the future.

That looks to be the case :(

They're giving the side character's their moment in the sun. I wonder if they're all linked somehow, and if the box the Koh-i-Noor and the shard are involved in the link???

KimSul
03-31-2015, 05:34 PM
Will the AC Chronciles be open world?

Shahkulu101
03-31-2015, 05:35 PM
Interesting preview article from Eurogamer: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-03-27-assassins-creed-chronicles-now-a-three-part-series-set-in-china-india-russia

The stealth sections are supposed to be pretty fun and Ezio makes a brief appearance in flashback form, but he's not played by Roger Craig Smith.

Megas_Doux
03-31-2015, 05:37 PM
That looks to be the case :(

They're giving the side character's their moment in the sun. I wonder if they're all linked somehow, and if the box the Koh-i-Noor and the shard are involved in the link???

See how if fares! India and China have been dreamed locations of mine for ages.

melbye82
03-31-2015, 05:38 PM
Oh no, the same day Avengers 2 opens in Europe(or at least my country).

m4r-k7
03-31-2015, 05:40 PM
GRRRRR I was upset them wasting China on a 2.5d game but now India aswell! Man China and India are the two of my most wanted settings for a main entry. Also the British accents are definitely strange for Shao Jun and Arbaaz. I like that they are trying something different but man I am so upset right now.

Shahkulu101
03-31-2015, 05:43 PM
GRRRRR I was upset them wasting China on a 2.5d game but now India aswell! Man China and India are the two of my most wanted settings for a main entry. Also the British accents are definitely strange for Shao Jun and Arbaaz. I like that they are trying something different but man I am so upset right now.

Who they were 'wasting' the settings? Main games could still take place in those locations.

I'm just glad something pretty unique is on the table.

UbiJustin
03-31-2015, 05:44 PM
Will the AC Chronciles be open world?

You will be able to take on missions in various ways. It supports and rewards you for being super stealthy (not engaging any guards), being a stealthy killer, and being a brawler (more aggressive play style). There are also multiple ways to get through a mission. You can climb on walls, or climb across the ceiling frames, or just attack guards head on.

But at its core, it is a 2.5D game meaning you will not be entirely be on one plane, but you will be able to use your environment to your advantage, similar to any AC game.

m4r-k7
03-31-2015, 05:47 PM
Who they were 'wasting' the settings? Main games could still take place in those locations.

I dont know man. I hope so, but I really doubt it. It feels like they are just getting those settings out of the way. I am sure that if they were doing this settings as main entries they would keep it up their sleeves and not tease it with a 2.5d title - its not Ubisofts style. For example, I feel that if they were doing China they would keep it under wraps until a big announcement as they know how many people want Asia.

Looks very similar to Mark of the Ninja which isn't a bad thing. Its just a shame IMO as I feel like this will become a trend with a Chronicles style saga every year.

Shahkulu101
03-31-2015, 05:49 PM
Hilarious preview vid:

http://youtu.be/B3T6lbIGtcc

Namikaze_17
03-31-2015, 05:50 PM
Wow, not only was I intrigued by Shao Jun's story and things, but this....THIS is just fantastic!

Not only are we getting one but THREE ASSASSINS. And just any regular Assassins, but Nikolai and Mir of all people. :D

Now this makes me curious for some other three mysterious Assassins from a particular menu. :rolleyes:

melbye82
03-31-2015, 06:02 PM
By the way is there any chance that The Fall, The Chain and Brahman will release on for instance Comixology?

wvstolzing
03-31-2015, 06:22 PM
I've been playing the 'Mark of the Ninja' today; I hope these will be somewhat similar in play style.

LatinaC09
03-31-2015, 06:29 PM
Wow, not only was I intrigued by Shao Jun's story and things, but this....THIS is just fantastic!

Not only are we getting one but THREE ASSASSINS. And just any regular Assassins, but Nikolai and Mir of all people. :D

Now this makes me curious for some other three mysterious Assassins from a particular menu. :rolleyes:

Right! It's going to be interesting playing this in a platform style. I think it's great that they're releasing a different game-play style for AC. Maybe we can get to see what Connor and Arno are up to one day. Who knows? ;)

Rachet88
03-31-2015, 07:20 PM
This looks brilliant, glad they are being brave and trying something new and original. The art style is gorgeous.

I'm not sorry, but this isn't new or exciting. Ubisoft came out with this same style of game for the original Assassin that started this all. Though at the time the Nintendo DS, yes the original precursor to those now-days.

Enter Assassin Creed: Altair's Chronicles
http://m.gamestop.com/catalog/product/65157

This side scrolling mess is not fit for PS or Xbox, not even PC. This is a huge step back for you Ubisoft; some loyal Assassins pondering if this you going to defense mode to your latest mishap With the series. Here's a tip, if it isn't broken do not try to fix it.

Shahkulu101
03-31-2015, 07:35 PM
I'm not sorry, but this isn't new or exciting. Ubisoft came out with this same style of game for the original Assassin that started this all. Though at the time the Nintendo DS, yes the original precursor to those now-days.

Enter Assassin Creed: Altair's Chronicles
http://m.gamestop.com/catalog/product/65157

This side scrolling mess is not fit for PS or Xbox, not even PC. This is a huge step back for you Ubisoft; some loyal Assassins pondering if this you going to defense mode to your latest mishap With the series. Here's a tip, if it isn't broken do not try to fix it.

It's just a small thing on the side, it doesn't affect the main games. How is it a step back for the whole series? If you don't like it, ignore it - it's a minor game that has no bearing on the main releases.

Talk about dramatic.

wvstolzing
03-31-2015, 07:44 PM
Altair's Chronicles on the DS is prehistoric compared to what's been revealed today.

If there's anything 'derivative', it comes from 'Mark of the Ninja'; and that's great because that's an excellent game. In fact today I was writing how cool it would be, if AC (for the main games, obviously) had implemented -- from the start -- that detailed & fine-tuned a system of stealth mechanics.

Kismet
03-31-2015, 07:44 PM
Owners of the Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass will get all three episodes for free or only the the first one?

ze_topazio
03-31-2015, 07:52 PM
So in the end this being released in the last gen consoles rumor was fake.

Shahkulu101
03-31-2015, 07:56 PM
So in the end this being released in the last gen consoles rumor was fake.

Shame, not like it's too technically demanding for last-gen.

HDinHB
03-31-2015, 07:56 PM
Interesting preview article from Eurogamer: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-03-27-assassins-creed-chronicles-now-a-three-part-series-set-in-china-india-russia

The stealth sections are supposed to be pretty fun and Ezio makes a brief appearance in flashback form, but he's not played by Roger Craig Smith.

Ezio without RCS? That would be like not hiring Nolan North to play Desmond, or changing the actor that plays James Bond...

Oh well, at least they brought back Animus shards. :rolleyes:

The different styles sound cool though:

Each episode has its own visual aesthetic, with the first based heavily around Chinese watercolours and broad splashes of ink. The episode in India features pencil lines and archaic newspaper print mixed with flourishes of lotus flowers when Arbaaz leaps across the screen. Finally, Nikolai's early 20th century adventure is styled around the bold colours of revolutionary propaganda and the monochrome backdrop of early black and white photography.

dex3108
03-31-2015, 07:57 PM
Just to be sure ACU Season Pass owners will get only AC Chronicles China for free? :D

HDinHB
03-31-2015, 08:05 PM
Just to be sure ACU Season Pass owners will get only AC Chronicles China for free? :D

The IGN article says ACC:China would be free to people that did buy the Unity season pass, and the other installments would be $10 each. http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/31/assassins-creed-chronicles-trilogy-announced

Each chronicle will be priced at $10 USD, and those with the Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass will be able to download ACC: China at no extra cost.

Kismet
03-31-2015, 08:21 PM
The IGN article says ACC:China would be free to people that did buy the Unity season pass, and the other installments would be $10 each. http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/31/assassins-creed-chronicles-trilogy-announced
If that's the case I hope we won't end up in a situation where owners of the Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass pay for the two remaining episodes as much (if not more) as those buying the inevitable Assassin's Creed Chronicles Season Pass for the trilogy.

As someone who didn't get the free game offered to AC Unity Season Pass owners (I already had all the games I was interested in among those available) that would mean I paid 30€ for a bunch of pre-order weapons...

It would be nice to see the whole ACC Trilogy offered for free to Unity Season Pass owners who didn't claim the free game.

ze_topazio
03-31-2015, 08:31 PM
Saw in a different place someone joking this is almost the Assassin's Creed BRICs, only Brazil is missing.

HDinHB
03-31-2015, 08:40 PM
@Kismet
I think the Eurogamer article said there would be a season pass for the ACC series, but didn't mention a price. I would guess $20-$25 for the three games, so you're probably right. But I wouldn't expect any more "deals" from Ubi.

Saw in a different place someone joking this is almost the Assassin's Creed BRICs, only Brazil is missing.

When Desmond went to Brazil, there was a rumor the "next" game would be set in historic Brazil. Maybe there is a super secret fourth chapter.

ze_topazio
03-31-2015, 08:45 PM
That same person also joked that Brazil will be DLC.

FL Rampage
04-01-2015, 12:16 AM
Speaking as someone who has played and enjoyed every Assassin's Creed game, I'll never pay to play this one. What a waste, could have easily made 3 full games for these characters.

ze_topazio
04-01-2015, 12:42 AM
Speaking as someone who has played and enjoyed every Assassin's Creed game, I'll never pay to play this one. What a waste, could have easily made 3 full games for these characters.

Not quite.

Shahkulu101
04-01-2015, 01:20 AM
What are you talking about Ze? I make AAA action/adventure open world games every day.

BlackStar129
04-01-2015, 04:00 AM
Yay for a new AC game Boo for it being a 2.5D platformer this game is best suited for the Vita if anything. I respect the time and effort that is put into making a new AC game from 1 Dev to another. But the AC fan in me does not like the fact that you are not gonna make a full 3D open world game about this even if you make 3 new games with these same characters I would be happy if you brought it back to the Blackflag type of combat combat and kept the unity style free run. the fact that you can no longer whistle is a bummer when you want to stealth and draw guards near for that stealth kill or distract them. from the trailer the Russian guy is the closest to modern time to date you guys have made and that is what we are asking for a AC game that is near modern times doesn't need to be the present, and we understand that you don't want the guns to ruin to the game but in order to continue with this franchise you are gonna have to suck it up and give your fans what they want now to make this work even better add some type of item that in this game that will transfer to the next full AAA AC game you make or make this a prelude to the next AC game. Alot of people what games to actualy chain together like make a big picture as how you guys did for the first 5 AC game up to blackflag the story was so intense we kept buying the games for the story and gamelplay not just becuz we like to be called and assassin and go on a badass killing spree. but ya thats what I think cant speak for other though.

1. bring back the combat system used in AC Blackflag
2. keep the unity free run system
3. bring back the distracting whistle
4. tie the games together with the apple of eden type artifacts or keep the story going from the Desmond miles part where he died
5. keep coop missions from AC unity
6. bring back the Multiplayer menu we dont like having to go through story mode with a clan just to play multiplayer.

pirate1802
04-01-2015, 08:18 AM

Exactly. It's like written somewhere that one setting can only have one game. Didn't Brotherhood happen? Or Rogue ffs? If New York can get two games..

Anyway, I'm busy changing my pants. This is awesome. The 2.5d doesn't bother me one bit, infact I wager this means these games would have stronger gameplay mechanics than standard AAA AC games. I'm way more happy to splurge my money on these games than mainstream AC games at this moment Also can confirm Arbaaz's accent doesn't sound British. If you heard me speaking English you'd hear me speaking in the same way :p

Yay for a new AC game Boo for it being a 2.5D platformer this game is best suited for the Vita if anything.

Go play Mark of the Ninja and then come back and tell me these games are suitable for Vita only.

Sorrosyss
04-01-2015, 01:00 PM
Nice trailer. Very cool to see Russia coming too now.

I'm still in two minds about this 'spin off series'. On the one hand, I fell in love with the franchise because the open world gameplay is what I really enjoy. I understand the retro attraction to 2D platforming, but I'm just not that excited at what I see here. It also saddens me that both China and Russia are probably the two locations I'd like to see most as full games. I can't help but feel this series negates the chance of seeing full games in the same places.

However, on the other hand, nothing is stopping Ubisoft revisiting these locations later, as they did with America and Rogue. I suppose I have read the comics which have told tales outside the main series, so I will accept these games as alternative venues for storytelling. At least, I do hope there is a fair bit of story to these games. Fingers crossed for some First Civ, modern day snippets.

Still, I'll support the China game, and Shao Jun for sure. I feel it's important to support any new female lead games, and prove to Ubisoft that many of us want more of them.

Alphacos007
04-01-2015, 01:15 PM
Awesome! I didn't expect this. That russian chapter, maaaaaaan, I can't wait.

kosmoscreed
04-01-2015, 03:55 PM
I liked the trailer but I won't pay more than 25€ for the whole thing. It will be cool if they pack it with Rogue for current gen (Ps4 and X1).

ze_topazio
04-02-2015, 11:59 AM
Ah crap, now the bots are targeting threads as well.

What are you talking about Ze? I make AAA action/adventure open world games every day.

So do I but it ain't easy.

UbiJustin
04-02-2015, 04:45 PM
Ah crap, now the bots are targeting threads as well.

Tricksy bots, we're on it. But if anyone does see spam posts in threads, please feel free to report it to a mod.

dimbismp
04-06-2015, 12:29 PM
So,the three parts will be released seperately?If so,is anyone aware of the 3 dates ?

EscoBlades
04-07-2015, 08:14 PM
So,the three parts will be released seperately?If so,is anyone aware of the 3 dates ?

So far, we've only announced the release date of the China Chronicles, which is April 21st in the US, and April 22nd in EMEA territories.

Lanthaos
04-11-2015, 03:51 AM
does no one even notice that this is a 2d side scrolling game and its not like any of the others? its basically a mobile game that I think is a shame that they are skimping on 3 stories that could be so much better if they were full fledge games and not cheaply made 2d side scrolling piles of shinola. Why cant they just make a game worthy of these chars they made rogue a full fledged game even though they just copied and pasted 99% of black flag and called it a new game with slight changed that are like 1% of the game.

I AGREE 100% This is such a slap in the face to all the fans of the Assassins Creed Series. The only thing they could do that would be a bigger slap in the face is if they made people pay for this ********.
Hell I understand that Ubisoft doesn't seem to want to do any stories that will be new and original or iconic, but putting iconic chars into a side scrolling POS thats only 2.5 dimensions and not a full fledged game like they did with the POS that was Rogue even though 99% of that game was just copy and pasted Black Flag with 1% of the game changed to make it so they could call it a new game. That was a big disgrace too and I am ashamed to call myself a fan of ubisoft's games. I think that they should have never done this to 3 iconic chars like Shao Jun, Mir Arbaaz and Nikolai Orelov. They should be ashamed that they are treating these Iconic Chars with such disregard.

D.I.D.
04-12-2015, 11:19 PM
does no one even notice that this is a 2d side scrolling game and its not like any of the others? its basically a mobile game that I think is a shame that they are skimping on 3 stories that could be so much better if they were full fledge games and not cheaply made 2d side scrolling piles of shinola. Why cant they just make a game worthy of these chars they made rogue a full fledged game even though they just copied and pasted 99% of black flag and called it a new game with slight changed that are like 1% of the game.

I AGREE 100% This is such a slap in the face to all the fans of the Assassins Creed Series. The only thing they could do that would be a bigger slap in the face is if they made people pay for this ********.
Hell I understand that Ubisoft doesn't seem to want to do any stories that will be new and original or iconic, but putting iconic chars into a side scrolling POS thats only 2.5 dimensions and not a full fledged game like they did with the POS that was Rogue even though 99% of that game was just copy and pasted Black Flag with 1% of the game changed to make it so they could call it a new game. That was a big disgrace too and I am ashamed to call myself a fan of ubisoft's games. I think that they should have never done this to 3 iconic chars like Shao Jun, Mir Arbaaz and Nikolai Orelov. They should be ashamed that they are treating these Iconic Chars with such disregard.

That's a bit much.

Firstly, I think you're vastly overestimating how sophisticated any games are. AC has only been significantly exploiting the sophistication available in a 3D form quite recently, and until then most of the things we were doing were not really above and beyond what we see happening in these 2.5D games.

Secondly, a 2D/2.5D game is not an instant "POS", as you call it. Some of the very best, most skill-based games I've ever played have been side-scrollers and top-down 2D games. I still remember feeling a little disappointed when we went into the modern 3D era, as I realised very few games were really challenging anymore, but other great things came of it. I'm not expecting that the Chronicles games are going to be in that top echelon for 2D gameplay, but they can be good and worthwhile in other ways. Ubisoft has a good record with this, from all-rounder classics like Rayman Legends through to games that lean more on their emotional value (Child Of Light, Valiant Hearts). Lots of us like the art style so far, and it can be wonderfully entertaining to play through games like that. The resurgence of interest in 2D has wrought amazing things now that graphics are so much better than they were in the old days. I hope you don't think Guacamelee is worthless, for example.

Thirdly, you're using the term "iconic" pretty loosely to cover a character who spent 10 minutes in an animated video and two characters with a spin-off comic each. The locations, sure - I can understand feeling like it's a loss to only have abstract interpretations of those cities instead of an accurate 3D world.

It's not a slap in the face, anyway. It's an option, a different kind of game. It might be a great way to make extra stories more cheaply, for a cheaper price tag. Nobody cheated you; they've told you upfront what this is since the Unity season pass was announced. You've decided you don't want it, and good for you. This will cost you no money.

pirate1802
04-12-2015, 11:36 PM

This whole post just exemplifies what is wrong with the average videogame fan.

I was gearing up for a detailed rebuttal but D.I.D's post has already done that. But thanks pal, without you us woebegone blind simplefolk would have forever wallowed in darkness, mistaking these pityful attemps as full-fledged 3D AAAA games. Now we are enlightened!

enriqueX565
04-15-2015, 03:44 AM
are we able to get the 3 episodes free for season pass holders?

pacmanate
04-16-2015, 09:40 PM
are we able to get the 3 episodes free for season pass holders?

Just China I THINK. But definitely not all 3.

TurbyDervvv
04-26-2015, 03:00 PM
Why have they changed from third person to like a storyboard RPG??? :@

Annoying! and tbh kills it.

TurbyDervvv
04-26-2015, 03:01 PM
does no one even notice that this is a 2d side scrolling game and its not like any of the others? Its basically a mobile game that i think is a shame that they are skimping on 3 stories that could be so much better if they were full fledge games and not cheaply made 2d side scrolling piles of shinola. Why cant they just make a game worthy of these chars they made rogue a full fledged game even though they just copied and pasted 99% of black flag and called it a new game with slight changed that are like 1% of the game.

I agree 100% this is such a slap in the face to all the fans of the assassins creed series. The only thing they could do that would be a bigger slap in the face is if they made people pay for this ********.
Hell i understand that ubisoft doesn't seem to want to do any stories that will be new and original or iconic, but putting iconic chars into a side scrolling pos thats only 2.5 dimensions and not a full fledged game like they did with the pos that was rogue even though 99% of that game was just copy and pasted black flag with 1% of the game changed to make it so they could call it a new game. That was a big disgrace too and i am ashamed to call myself a fan of ubisoft's games. I think that they should have never done this to 3 iconic chars like shao jun, mir arbaaz and nikolai orelov. They should be ashamed that they are treating these iconic chars with such disregard.

just seen this lol! 100% agree....

pirate1802
05-06-2015, 08:30 AM
just seen this lol! 100% agree....

Not many people agreed to that post because this genius seems to feel that the whole 2d sidescrolling genre is something imbecilic, only fit for mobiles and other inferior platforms. This is simply no true, regardless of how good or bad Chronicles turned out to be.

ze_topazio
05-06-2015, 07:19 PM
But at least he warned us that this is a side-scroller, without him we wouldn't have noticed.