PDA

View Full Version : After The Incident - Available Soon!

RetiredRonin
03-31-2015, 03:00 PM
The findings from the crater have brought about an age of technological abundance, but when good things come to an end, they have a habit of doing so rather badly.

Welcome to the world, After The Incident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u__i295Tzrg

After The Incident is the 6th DLC for Trials Fusion and brings with it a wealth of new content including a brand new career event where players will navigate ruined cities, a ravaged ecosystems, and the devastating consequences of technology progressing too quickly and unchecked.

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/trials/portal/DLC6-screen1_197780.jpg

After The Incident features 8 new Classic Trials tracks, a new skill game and an FMX track. There are more secrets for players to piece together, including 5 hidden encounters with everyone’s favourite A.I., SynDI, as well as 24 new Track Challenges that span revisiting a classic Trials HD track, all the way to riding with an attached ball & chain.

Track builders will find new items in the editor, including Extreme Weather Effects, Destroyed Buildings and Wooden Ramp Sets.

After The Incident will include 5 new Trophies/Achievements and launches soon on Xbox One, PS4 and PC, and will launch next week on Xbox 360.

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/trials/portal/DLC6-screen3_197781.jpg

Blackbird569
03-31-2015, 03:17 PM
the new objects look great, cool DLC trailer... looking forward to playing the new tracks

Z-Beeblebrox
03-31-2015, 03:34 PM
Sweet, can't wait. :D

edit:

Haha, Steam has glitched out and let me play it already, dont want to close it just it disappears! Best looking DLC so far, really digging the style of this one... :cool:

IxKILLxZOMBIES
03-31-2015, 04:08 PM
Next week on 360 :( hope this means people are hard at work trying to get single lane multi working and not just some Microsoft delay

funktastic-
03-31-2015, 04:55 PM
looks awsome , great stuff:)

aMcConghie16
03-31-2015, 06:59 PM
Next week on 360 :( hope this means people are hard at work trying to get single lane multi working and not just some Microsoft delay

I would have to say I'm a little annoyed why do we get delayed? It would make more sense to release it for all platforms at the same time?? So now I have to ignore all the vids on YouTube for a week:( I do like the fact that there will be a season 2 of DLC which I really look forward to:) I guess it's better that RL was upfront about it instead of the last few DLC where 360 couldn't download until the next day or even Thursday. Either way I love this game and I'm sure the decision to hold off on 360 release was for a good reason. I was really looking forward to it:(

VEGASTRASH
03-31-2015, 09:50 PM
I would have to say I'm a little annoyed why do we get delayed? It would make more sense to release it for all platforms at the same time?? So now I have to ignore all the vids on YouTube for a week:( I do like the fact that there will be a season 2 of DLC which I really look forward to:) I guess it's better that RL was upfront about it instead of the last few DLC where 360 couldn't download until the next day or even Thursday. Either way I love this game and I'm sure the decision to hold off on 360 release was for a good reason. I was really looking forward to it:(

Where do you see a season 2 of DLC announcement?

aMcConghie16
03-31-2015, 10:04 PM
Where do you see a season 2 of DLC announcement?

http://trials.ubi.com/trials-portal/en-GB/news/index.aspx

It says final season 1 DLC after the incident I'm just assuming that there will be a season 2?

Retribution
04-01-2015, 12:40 AM
Im assuming its not out for the X1 platform yet? I just went from 23rd global to 200s. Either way, im looking forward to it.

KorIash
04-01-2015, 12:50 AM
Im assuming its not out for the X1 platform yet? I just went from 23rd global to 200s. Either way, im looking forward to it.

Honestly, I think it is out on X1. My rank (in-game) has shot up as well, and continuing to move up. I don't know what's going on personally.

VEGASTRASH
04-01-2015, 01:49 AM
http://trials.ubi.com/trials-portal/en-GB/news/index.aspx

It says final season 1 DLC after the incident I'm just assuming that there will be a season 2?

I can see the logic in that. I can't understand why they wouldn't use their resources to develop a new game instead. The last dlc probably had 50k downloads total...I'm guessing. It was 20k on the ps4. Considering the game is at about 2 million sales...wouldn't you as a company focus on the next trials?
I'm all for more content, but I don't see a full second season of dlc coming.

TheeDesecrator
04-01-2015, 10:50 AM
This has been referred to as Season 1 since at least the announcement of Riders in the Rustlands, though may not have been mentioned again until now. I'm perfectly happy with a Season 2, but would be interested in a new game altogether and understand why better riders would prefer that as well.

This looks pretty great. I can't believe I missed this post yesterday.

EDIT: Actually, thinking about it watching FatShady's playthrough (PSN Store isn't working for me so can't download and play myself), I think continuing on with Season 2 would be beneficial for builders to provide the most amount of objects instead of starting from scratch with a brand new game. So yeah, I've made my decision, I'd rather have Season 2 over a new game, at least for now.

funktastic-
04-01-2015, 12:33 PM
It looks like that if all is true about another dlc which is great i think this is where we will find evo and fusion combine together in style of tracks and editor stuff , I think it is better to keep the base they already have and followers and concentrate on now building the downloads back up. Track central is working better , feeds are more incorporated and there is a base game for the whole entire thing to start growing. I think now is a great time to expand on a trails franchise and focus on how to get people to come back. if they see that and evo style format is also being added into fusion i think alot will return. Spending time on another story board and complete different format is a waste of time when it can be focused on taking fusion and the new stlye the last dlc has left us with into the future. Its obvious that they saw that the fusion style wasnt working but still had to continue with it for the story to undfold and get to where we have. I like that they have used a vast amount of different dlcs in so many different styles to change the flow of this game. Linking the past with the future opens the editor up to so many different possible objects rather than just being one field.

People who left just because it wasnt evo or that type of game will i think return once they see that this really in essence is now a new game within its self. The last dlc leveled the playing feild so to speak and has now left it open to go in any path they choose whilst already having a base game , a track central and most of the foundations a game needs. Now they can concentrate on doing more of the story doing more to intice builders and gamers to return.

Mp is here and whilst its still slow i would imagine this can be built upon and people will forgive , almost everything is built in this game , i dont think it should be ended and left but built upon now that they have time to concentrate on making the game more playable and open to more gamers

well thats my view anyway , this is now open to a new game without having to release a complete new title and im looking forward in seeing what they have in mind.

Just my view guys ..:p.maybe the title should be changed tho hahaha

TrialsRider23
04-01-2015, 06:45 PM
Is this available on Xbox One in the US yet? I looked last night and it wasn't up. Thanks

aMcConghie16
04-02-2015, 01:27 AM
It looks like that if all is true about another dlc which is great i think this is where we will find evo and fusion combine together in style of tracks and editor stuff , I think it is better to keep the base they already have and followers and concentrate on now building the downloads back up. Track central is working better , feeds are more incorporated and there is a base game for the whole entire thing to start growing. I think now is a great time to expand on a trails franchise and focus on how to get people to come back. if they see that and evo style format is also being added into fusion i think alot will return. Spending time on another story board and complete different format is a waste of time when it can be focused on taking fusion and the new stlye the last dlc has left us with into the future. Its obvious that they saw that the fusion style wasnt working but still had to continue with it for the story to undfold and get to where we have. I like that they have used a vast amount of different dlcs in so many different styles to change the flow of this game. Linking the past with the future opens the editor up to so many different possible objects rather than just being one field.

People who left just because it wasnt evo or that type of game will i think return once they see that this really in essence is now a new game within its self. The last dlc leveled the playing feild so to speak and has now left it open to go in any path they choose whilst already having a base game , a track central and most of the foundations a game needs. Now they can concentrate on doing more of the story doing more to intice builders and gamers to return.

Mp is here and whilst its still slow i would imagine this can be built upon and people will forgive , almost everything is built in this game , i dont think it should be ended and left but built upon now that they have time to concentrate on making the game more playable and open to more gamers

well thats my view anyway , this is now open to a new game without having to release a complete new title and im looking forward in seeing what they have in mind.

Just my view guys ..:p.maybe the title should be changed tho hahaha

I love fusion and I hope there is a season 2 because I'm on 360 the next trials will more than likely only be on X1 ps4 and pc.
Is there a set date for the DLC next week I work 6 days a week and might be able to switch for what day it comes out I'm normal off Thursday because of uplay picks lol.��

JolanXBL
04-02-2015, 08:54 AM
I recently got a new video card so if the next Trials does skip the 360, PC is where I'll be.

It looks like parts from Frontier are in this DLC. Now does that mean that Frontier takes place during Fusion, or before it? Because AtI looks like immediately after the crater appears making it a prequel to all the current DLC..

Jongie
04-02-2015, 09:02 AM
My son was a bit dissapointed because of no real squirrel hunting this time. He don't like SynDi because he don't know what she is talking about. But he figured out that there is a lot more of penguinish activity after the incident than before.

For me its the best looking DLC so far. Can't wait to see the wooden creations in TC.

And were can i preorder Season 2?

http://screenshotscontent-t5002.xboxlive.com/0009f50750753f62-e0f41b21-068f-4987-9cbf-3e87528ad471/Screenshot-Original.png

funktastic-
04-02-2015, 09:34 AM
yeah i reckon it might play out that way jo or it has some connection because im sure there has been numerous links to frontier throughout the dlcs but i dont know much about it because i dont play frontier. Can u get it for the tablet do u know ?

TeriXeri
04-02-2015, 10:27 AM
It looks like parts from Frontier are in this DLC. Now does that mean that Frontier takes place during Fusion, or before it? Because AtI looks like immediately after the crater appears making it a prequel to all the current DLC..

This is how I see the timeline:

I don't think After the Incident is Prior to all DLC, the "crater" (Greater Crater in the basegame) was the first impact on Antarctica making the blue beam and the climate change/technology development to the mostly clone/robot society (Fault one Zero).
The incident trailer says "The Fall" came from both above (meteors) and below (earthquakes).

Frontier starts after an incident where the world is being rebuilt (including bikes are being built via collected parts), but you still see many tracks with the destroyed city background.

As far as the actual content, awesome editor objects once again, and the tracks are beautiful, and challenging for sure.

Haarmes
04-02-2015, 02:34 PM
really liked the look and the lines from this DLC :) i couldn´t be more happy about there wood / concrete pieces. awesome work guys

aMcConghie16
04-02-2015, 05:52 PM
I can't wait to use the editor prices next week. I hope it comes out Monday or Tuesday on 360.

Patabarnack
04-02-2015, 08:01 PM
i just play the new DLC.

i have a "yellow ! notification" on the LOCAL Multiplayer.
what new over there ?
i did't see nothing new...:confused:

Patabarnack
04-02-2015, 09:44 PM
Oh probably nothing...
i got +24 notification that "kalinus made "ruby" map 7mounth ago... c'mon!! :p

Z-Beeblebrox
04-02-2015, 09:44 PM
One criticism I will make about this DLC is the FMX track is broken in so many places.... it is horrible to ride, every time I land it glitches out and I either lose speed or get a bad landing, the physics bump/jump is hit or miss, even if I hit it at full speed - so frustrating to have a good run ruined by this.

edit: Everything else is pretty much 8.5/10 for me, favourite of the lot.

edit2: The' Only the Roaches Survive' challenge scrambled my eyes, only took 110 faults and 10 minutes.... lol

Ozy Be
04-02-2015, 09:47 PM
The more I play it the more I like it:)

Screen tear is pretty bad though, (xb1)
To think that making tracks look awesome (which they do) at the expense of all that screen tear, is bad policy if you ask me but I know you're not asking me so yea, carry on...
Very well built complex drive lines make up for a lot, but please be mindful of screen tear and surface contact, that Fmx track has got to be the worse track ever built for tire glitching,
And its a real shame because it looks absolutely brilliant, Love how it all comes back around to Frontier (Looks and story) ...10/10 for the entire concept!

Haven't even looked in the new editor pieces yet so I am really looking forward to the next year for Fusions TC and am hoping for yet more to come from RLs track creators:D

All in all... thanks for epic DLC Redlynx:)

Patabarnack
04-02-2015, 10:10 PM
Haven't even looked in the new editor pieces yet
nice wood piece and ply-wood !!
but i think its the smallest dlc in term of number of piece... :nonchalance:

geordiedeviant
04-03-2015, 02:43 PM
The trials tracks are jaw-dropping in places and I think in terms of aesthetics this DLC has set the bar for all future DLC. Looks like massive effort went into them.
That FMX track with the Roach is rubbish and feels like it shouldn't have been added as a trophy challenge as you are highlighting something that is poor when demanding people play on a particular bike.. (I've not tried with the foxbat to see if it's better).
Loving the old Trials HD challenge. I hope this means people will be inspired to make more remakes of classic tracks, especially now there are more wood items to use.
Meteorain is absolutely brutal. Exactly what I want in an extreme. I don't want to be able to breeze through with 30 faults on a first go.
Overall very happy with the package.

Z-Beeblebrox
04-03-2015, 02:52 PM
(I've not tried with the foxbat to see if it's better).

It's a bit better landing-wise than the Roach, I used the Foxbat after raging too much with the Roach. :o

AdvancePROTON
04-03-2015, 05:02 PM
Why do we have to wait on the 360 ? I have a season pass and I have to wait .Despicable !!!

geordiedeviant
04-03-2015, 05:08 PM
Why do we have to wait on the 360 ? I have a season pass and I have to wait .Despicable !!!

I know it's inexcusable. But my guess is they were late optimising the tracks. The tracks on this DLC will really push the 360. To be honest I'm not sure they will run ok but I hope so.
I guess a call was made to release on current gen as it was ready and make sure 360 runs better instead of releasing something broken.

Still. I feel your pain.

Xtabay
04-03-2015, 07:40 PM

If the reason for the wait is that they're fixing the achievement glitch from the previous DLC... all's forgiven :)

En0-
04-03-2015, 09:25 PM
Hello,

The reason we have delayed the X360 is because Microsoft found an issue at the latest moment when they tested the update (depending on which order you were unlocking the DLC, the in-game editor could crash).
We fixed that and re-submitted the version.

It's not related to anything else.

Cheers,

AdvancePROTON
04-03-2015, 09:54 PM
Hello,

The reason we have delayed the X360 is because Microsoft found an issue at the latest moment when they tested the update (depending on which order you were unlocking the DLC, the in-game editor could crash).

Cheers,

Thankyou but once upon a time the 360 was the only platform that the games were played on and I have played all.It seems going multi platform has become a big problem for those of us that play the game being short changed with little content compared with the DLc frome earlier games such as Evolution or HD. 8 tracks now on average for one pack and we still cant get them when theyre released.Welcome to the future is a sad lament . Cheers for ripping us off

Xtabay
04-03-2015, 11:30 PM

So, is it now for sure that the final DLC update won't contain a fix for the X360 achievements?

aMcConghie16
04-07-2015, 01:26 AM
Hello,

Cheers,

Will after the incident be released tomorrow? I have a track pretty much done I want to use the new lightning effect in it and maybe add some off the wood structures???

AdvancePROTON
04-07-2015, 01:20 PM
Hello,

Cheers,

So now I can buy the dlc but if I have a season pass its still not available.So whats going on? This happened before and there was no excuse for it to happen the last time nevermind this time. Get tye finger out!!

uncle_jam
04-07-2015, 02:12 PM
DLC not available on 360 for Season Pass Holders like me :(

Why does this happen EVERY time?

En0-
04-07-2015, 02:29 PM
Hello,

We contacted Microsoft to fix this issue.

Cheers,

tt11mmookk
04-07-2015, 02:42 PM
im having nervous breakdown :D:D

En0-
04-07-2015, 03:00 PM
Hello,

That should be fine now.

Please let us know if you still have the problem.

Cheers,