PDA

View Full Version : Serious poll... I want to see this happen

the_don7684
03-30-2015, 07:11 PM
Looking to get everyone in this community to respond and see if we can convince Ubisoft to get on with a remaster of the whole Desmond series. I loved it as a whole as well, I think , as everyone else here. Let's use this Post to create some buzz they can't ignore!

just comment if you agree/disagree and why you would want this.

bitebug2003
03-30-2015, 07:33 PM
There are several threads on AC Remasters

I'm in favour - just ditch the Brotherhood and Revelations Multiplayer.

Altair1789
03-31-2015, 12:52 AM
I'm in favor of a remaster/remake, but only under certain conditions

@bitebug I would like to see them merge all multiplayers some how. I loved playing Revelations multiplayer in the 1 month that I had Xbox Live. Maybe they could just remaster ACB and ACR multiplayer and put all characters and maps into 1 multiplayer mode. It's probably not gonna happen though

JustPlainQuirky
03-31-2015, 01:06 AM
if they do remake the games please make desmond's face more consistent and less adam sandler

ze_topazio
03-31-2015, 01:22 AM
Revelations Desmond looked like the former President of Iran.

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-31-2015, 01:58 AM
if they do remake the games please make desmond's face more consistent and less adam sandler

This x1000

The_Kiwi_
03-31-2015, 04:05 AM
I'm disappointed that Desmond never got the goatee he was shown to have in the ACR trailers
If you remake the games, give him a beard in revelations

Templar_Az
03-31-2015, 02:10 PM
AC is like the only decent history game series at the moment so I would rather see new AC games until (hopefully) another company comes along and starts making history games; Then I would like to see the remakes.

D.I.D.
03-31-2015, 02:42 PM
I would much prefer to see beloved eras revisited with new stories/characters than to be served the same games again with a different look. The originals were built for their time and for their technology.

Remasters almost always end up with this uncomfortable feeling of "almost-ness", satisfying neither their original appeal nor the high hopes of today's audience. If they retain their limits, they will feel clunky. If they exceed them, they will be markedly different to their original form - for good or ill - but probably still not up to the standard of a fresh 2015 game.

Altair1789
03-31-2015, 07:53 PM
AC is like the only decent history game series at the moment so I would rather see new AC games until (hopefully) another company comes along and starts making history games

I'm eager to see Patrice's new historical AAA game

king-hailz
03-31-2015, 08:04 PM
I'm eager to see Patrice's new historical AAA game

Me too... I want to know so much more... However in an image they posted on twitter there is a American revolution history book on the table....

Altair1789
03-31-2015, 08:43 PM
Me too... I want to know so much more... However in an image they posted on twitter there is a American revolution history book on the table....

:eek: wow

I wouldn't mind their first game being set in the American Revolution, I want to see Patrice's take on a frontier setting

ze_topazio
03-31-2015, 08:50 PM
Patrice is going to teach Ubisoft how to do a proper AC3. :cool:

the_don7684
04-02-2015, 08:46 PM
All good points. I really just want all my games that I have now on one system for ease of play. I still really like to play all of them and want all my "eggs" in one basket per say.