PDA

View Full Version : Club Comp Unlock "Legendary Prowler Breeches"

machine4578
03-30-2015, 09:02 AM
did anyone get the Legendary Prowler Breeches that should have normally unlocked from 2 weeks ago during the club comp last week?? this stupid "delay" for the week of the 23rd comp seems to have f'ed things up(which i had a feeling it would ).. ALL other unlocks have normally unlocked after 2 weeks till now.

Wintermist
03-30-2015, 12:51 PM
It really annoyed me that the game forced me to join a club just to get all the items. I hope they stop with such things, as well as forcing you to play some darn Android app to get items. We bought a game to play THAT game. If you want to make an app, give benefits in some other manner if you have to connect it in the game. Never lock items away from players like that :(

shamanio
03-30-2015, 08:34 PM
did anyone get the Legendary Prowler Breeches that should have normally unlocked from 2 weeks ago during the club comp last week?? this stupid "delay" for the week of the 23rd comp seems to have f'ed things up(which i had a feeling it would ).. ALL other unlocks have normally unlocked after 2 weeks till now.

Have the same problem - on ps4. create a tickit:02127776.

Hope it will be fix.

Anduril79
03-30-2015, 08:38 PM
I hope they don't lock the skills that have now become the basic skills like the Double Assassination! They didn't do a very good job at pacing the skill, I mean we had to wait until Sequence 9 just to unlock the level 3 locksmith skill. I haven't played Rogue and I'm interested to see if the same skills that were axed in ACU were removed from Rogue as well. I really missed the whistle skill.

amyalice32
03-31-2015, 10:21 AM
Maybe something is wrong from your end.

machine4578
03-31-2015, 12:18 PM
]Maybe something is wrong from your end.
NOPE, as i already stated.. i have received ALL other rewards after 2 weeks until this "delay" last week.. and MANY others have reported the same issue.

Ubi-Kay
03-31-2015, 03:53 PM
Hello,

Thanks for the report. I'll look into this.

TruncateComb6
03-31-2015, 10:18 PM
I am experiencing a similar issue. I play on Xbox One and acquire 500+ points every week for cool gear. Kind of saddened by lacking the final piece of the Prowler set, I love it for its looks and it is a good high profile set with a bit of Stealth. Glad to see an Ubisoft response and hope it is fixed. :D

UPDATE, they just unlocked as of 6:00 EST on Xbox One for me. Yay!

machine4578
04-01-2015, 06:27 AM
^^
YES, i too can confirm as of a few hours ago, the Legendary Prowler Breeches are now unlocked for all.. it just sucks that now all future unlocks will be unlocked 3 weeks later instead of 2 weeks, thanks to the delay the club comp had during the week of the 23rd. :(

@Ubi-Kay
thanks for taking the time to read my topic and look into this..

shamanio
04-02-2015, 10:52 PM
@Ubi-Kay
Thanks for a quick respond!
Problem is solved.