PDA

View Full Version : The mission where you go into the King's room

Ensuno_
03-30-2015, 03:49 AM
yea the mission where you meet napoleon after you find the hidden vault napoleon takes something shiny what was it because my friend said it was the apple of eden but it would be silly to put a apple of eden in your study you should you carry it around

Anykeyer
03-30-2015, 09:19 AM
The ability to properly use PoE is determined by DNA. Maybe it was just a shinny piece of silver for the king.

jeffies04
03-30-2015, 03:39 PM
It's known in the canon that this line of Kings was allied with the Assassin's since possibly the time of Philip IV in 1307 (we see that in the opening during Jaques de Molay's arrest). It could have been that the King was keeping this POE for them, who knows exactly why (prior to the revolution the royal palaces would have been quite secure places). Perhaps this may not have been something that the council knew about after Mirabeau's death, or had even been privy to. Mirabeau and the King had been colluding one-on-one for years after all.

It's not one of those perfectly clear narratives, but we do know from Initiates that Napoleon definitely had a POE and this scene seems to show where he got it (it's a pretty obvious and familiar glow of light when he opens the box).

(Rogue spoiler ahead) In Rogue, we find out the reason Charles and Arno Dorian were at the Palace of Versaille was to pick up a different piece of eden for safe keeping, and what that piece of eden was. This makes me think the King was involved in protecting some of these pieces for the Assassin's.

amyalice32
03-31-2015, 10:29 AM
what? i sounds a little bit different