PDA

View Full Version : Play together Broken!!

ASMR.drealjacas
03-29-2015, 05:00 AM
Me and my boys have the convenience and chance to play together as we have been fans of this series since Original AC, Unity Excited us and we have just had opportunity to play this with the lowest computer running an INTEL 3220 my 8yr old loves it even at low settings. It is upsetting that we cant get the PLAY TOGETHER option working always says "Invite Not Available"!!

We have been able to play CO_OP missions as we sit together in same room so we can coordinate joining at same time and of course we are on same Club so that helps but we would really like to be able to make "Play Together" work so as we may free roam together as a family.

Just figured this out LOL Need to invite your friends in UPLAY for PLAY TOGETHER to work. As far as I can see it allows for your friends to run around in your gamemap goin to be testing this today!! Just wished UBISOFT would be more helpful in showing how the Co-Op play, my 8 yr old inviting me in UPLAY is what lit the light in my house and what made me discover thsi so for those of you that havent been able to play with your freinds there it is!!

strigoi1958
03-29-2015, 09:46 AM
Out of curiosity.... what does the "play together" do ? I've been in co-op and while waiting to decide which mission to do next, we've all been running around, doing crowd events (which pop up a lot quicker in co-op... sometimes 2 or 3 at once) parkour, finding chests etc...

Does PLAY TOGETHER allow you to do the main story together ?

ShootRawGuy
03-29-2015, 06:12 PM
Do you wanna play with me Strigoi1958?