PDA

View Full Version : Paris Stories not showing up on map!

king-hailz
03-28-2015, 10:07 PM
I've just been trying to complete ACU and I've gotten the time saver pack for Paris stories... I have collected all chests, cockades, artifacts... done most of the murder mysteries and glyphs... However in nearly each district it says I've only done like 5/6 or 1/4 of the Paris stories!!! They're not on the map and I've done them all! I've also looked at the progress tracker which is also weird because it says 98% on Paris stories, one left that I can't track???

It's really annoying!

EDIT: Stupid auto correct... could someone change the name to Paris stories and actually tell me what's wrong...

bitebug2003
03-28-2015, 10:50 PM
Not sure (it's been a while since I played it) but I was under the impression some Paris stories won't show up until you do other ones (some are connected).

:S

*fixed your thread title too

king-hailz
03-28-2015, 11:27 PM
Not sure (it's been a while since I played it) but I was under the impression some Paris stories won't show up until you do other ones (some are connected).

:S

*fixed your thread title too

This is so annoying! I have spent so many hours doing this!!! What's going on!???

I-Like-Pie45
03-28-2015, 11:38 PM
You gotta get a grip!

EmptyCrustacean
03-29-2015, 12:08 AM
you gotta get a grip!

lol ;)

bitebug2003
03-29-2015, 12:40 AM
The last two posts were unhelpful, and add nothing to the thread.

If you can't help the OP then please don't post.

Thanks

EmptyCrustacean
03-29-2015, 09:19 PM
The last two posts were unhelpful, and add nothing to the thread.

If you can't help the OP then please don't post.

Thanks

Sorry, was going to post advice afterwards but got distracted by the poster because their comment was the same as their signature.

OP, some Paris Stories don't appear until you go near them. Others don't appear until you've played other Paris Story's or progressed through the campaign or done some of the murder mysteries.
If you've done everything there is to do then it's a bug and you should report it to Ubi immediately. Hope that helps.

king-hailz
03-29-2015, 09:49 PM
Sorry, was going to post advice afterwards but got distracted by the poster because their comment was the same as their signature.

OP, some Paris Stories don't appear until you go near them. Others don't appear until you've played other Paris Story's or progressed through the campaign or done some of the murder mysteries.
If you've done everything there is to do then it's a bug and you should report it to Ubi immediately. Hope that helps.

Well thanks for the advice. I got the time saver map and it is supposed to unlock all of them. I will do all the murder mysteries and glyphs and see what happens then. How do I report to ubi?

EmptyCrustacean
03-29-2015, 10:00 PM
Well thanks for the advice. I got the time saver map and it is supposed to unlock all of them. I will do all the murder mysteries and glyphs and see what happens then. How do I report to ubi?

I don't think the time saver map can show the missions unless they're actually ready to play (because the mission doesn't 'exist' in story terms) but I could be wrong.
I would try just completing everything else first and if they still don't show then report it.

As for reporting the bug to Ubi, Bitebug should be able to help you out with that. I've never bothered to do it so don't know how.

king-hailz
03-29-2015, 10:37 PM
I don't think the time saver map can show the missions unless they're actually ready to play (because the mission doesn't 'exist' in story terms) but I could be wrong.
I would try just completing everything else first and if they still don't show then report it.

As for reporting the bug to Ubi, Bitebug should be able to help you out with that. I've never bothered to do it so don't know how.

Thx